Epic Perfect World

Delay Problem

Queso

What happen to the server?
This past 4 days until now i suffered a mass delayed the ping mostly increase to 3k+ ping
Can anybody explain how this happens?
No problem in our internet speed cause my friends here in internet cafe they can play dota2 with 140 ping.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I've not had any issue whatsoever apart from the occasional DC, but that's generally the map crashing..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if you live in Phillipines there is a problem your country ISP, nothign we can do about it.
this was told to us by few players from Phillipines. true or not i dunno :/
try switching servers it may help, we have 3
i have no lag on Epica-2

Queso

Ok thank you guys now i understand what is the main problem and i would try Epica 2 server.

thanks GM EvilTouch :).. ^-^ ^-^

Offline wannabepro

Nothing to add
Last two weeks serv spikes and dc like hell, ROLLBACKS(ty free r8 mats)(+about 1 month constant NW Crashes)

Looks like Agatio  did not bother about serv problems since "Hes busy NH patch"(Feed ppl so long with "Soon update-keep on, lol)

This server administration did not deserve  to be top 1voting
People just got used to play because of friends or that donated or farmed a lot
But server service sux hard recently

Ennaoj

^
Mainly, it is not laggy to ph players if you have a decent net connection and good pc specs that can support the game it self.

However, as of the moment, if you are on PLDT, then chances are, you ARE experiencing lag in game.
I am in contact with their engineering department, and they said it's a nationwide problem of slow browsing to no connection at all - but not all subscribers are experiencing it.
Two systems are affected, technically speaking. Real problem are not actually those systems but the routes the data travels to.

Since PLDT is the main channel for telecommunication in our country, it goes w/o saying that other ISP providers such as Globe, Smart, Sky, etc are also somehow affected since they are riding on PLDT's lines.

But still, I encourage you ph players who are experiencing lag spikes to contact your providers first and see what they have to say.

Screenshots would really help you a lot if you are to file for credits, ijs.

^
As I posted on another thread

Ennaoj

if you live in Phillipines there is a problem your country ISP, nothign we can do about it.
this was told to us by few players from Phillipines. true or not i dunno :/
try switching servers it may help, we have 3
i have no lag on Epica-2

My E2 and E3 last night were both on 3k ping, ftw xD

Ennaoj

Nothing to add
Last two weeks serv spikes and dc like hell, ROLLBACKS(ty free r8 mats)(+about 1 month constant NW Crashes)

Looks like Agatio  did not bother about serv problems since "Hes busy NH patch"(Feed ppl so long with "Soon update-keep on, lol)

This server administration did not deserve  to be top 1voting
People just got used to play because of friends or that donated or farmed a lot
But server service sux hard recently

^
It's a FREE game dude.
Yes there are those who donate, but twas free will.
As for the majority, we don't pay the GMs / developers / owner no sht, and they sure as hell don't owe us sht.
Give `em a lil credit.
And respect.  :rolleyes:

~~

It's being looked into right now.

Okay, I think I found the solution, it's being tested right now, but if all goes well, you can expect short reboot in few hours. So no more crashes hopefully.

^
@ http://epicpw.com/support/mass-dc-64028/
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 02:13 pm by Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)