Epic Perfect World

faction bases

Offline kozme

• the great and powerful noob
was wondering  how about putting rep badges in bases and adding more goodies as bases get higher level

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
was wondering  how about putting rep badges in bases and adding more goodies as bases get higher level
You can already get a lot of rep from base. 1 trial = 300 rep, if you finish all trials in 1 week, you can reset em for silver rewards (400 rep each trial) and maybe gold rewards are 500 rep each, I've only gone as far as silver. But other than rep badges, more items seem like a good idea. Though it'll be useless. I still see people buying pgs. And more than half the people don't even know what bq is.
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:49 pm by Steroids

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
It would be nice to see more goodies for higher level bases, things that cost more contribution points that you can't get easily else where. Maybe for each 5 levels add one more item? Then something really good when a base gets to top level, level 30.

Level 30 base

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
It would be nice to see more goodies for higher level bases, things that cost more contribution points that you can't get easily else where. Maybe for each 5 levels add one more item? Then something really good when a base gets to top level, level 30.

YES TO MOAR ITEMS FOR BASE, AND MAKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THEM

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
YES TO MOAR ITEMS FOR BASE, AND MAKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THEM
Ikr? People don't seem to care about bq. Most people only do bq for the DS.

And about your sig, boobs are actually the weapons of bra destruction.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Can make IG low contribution points? like 30 or 25
haha lelo....:P seriously need them

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Ikr? People don't seem to care about bq. Most people only do bq for the DS.

And about your sig, boobs are actually the weapons of bra destruction.

bish you wanna feght>.> i will use ultimate tactic......and bring DeathByFap.....insta-kill

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You can already get a lot of rep from base. 1 trial = 300 rep, if you finish all trials in 1 week, you can reset em for silver rewards (400 rep each trial) and maybe gold rewards are 500 rep each, I've only gone as far as silver. But other than rep badges, more items seem like a good idea. Though it'll useless. I still see people buying pgs. And more than half the people don't even know what bq is.

300 is a lot of Rep? Wow, never knew that.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
300 is a lot of Rep? Wow, never knew that.
It is when you're in a faction that does trials regularly. Idk if the "big factions" do that but it's still a good PvE way of farming rep. That and farming darkness stamps in Secret Frostcover grounds or TM runs.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It is when you're in a faction that does trials regularly. Idk if the "big factions" do that but it's still a good PvE way of farming rep. That and farming darkness stamps in Secret Frostcover grounds or TM runs.

This isn't PWI. Getting rep takes like 1-2 days of farming, depending on class. But, meh.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
In a weekend i had time to do dailies on 4 toons and farm enough ec for 200k rep at the mobs near Tellus, so i disagree with this, more than enough ways to get rep in this server.

As for the more items on higher lv bases i can agree, depending on what they would be.