• Aw.
  • Ty.
Flawless Video By a Flawless Person<3
i Loved it.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Good lord, you people are starting to get ridiculous. Stop derailing threads and making a drama out of EVERY video that is posted here. Just watch the video and/or comment (like a normal human being, not a 4 year old child) and move on.

Tired of constantly deleting insults and offtopic trash from every thread that is posted.

The thing is: Some ppl try to talk about rl, but they dont even have one lol. <- Ok it made no sense so let me explain how the things works.

Anyone lose pk/tw: Np its just a game, i will not get mad about it and idc about what happens in this game.
Anyone win pk/tw: LOOL. BAD GET BETTER, ANY SKYPE SIG. and things like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome TW cyn. I had fun watching it and i wonder if worms had eps lol.  :normal-4: :normal-16:

Atleast they took some time, and i won 200 ecs in a bet :333

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad

Anyone win pk/tw: LOOL. BAD GET BETTER, ANY SKYPE SIG. and things like this.

are you being serius ?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wtffff where was I during this TW :tiger-38:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
are you being serius ?

why i wouldn't be serious?  :normal-4:

I have a life, I get mad when ppl kill me and i ask where are the skype sigs when they lose so Yes i'm a serious player and i'm proud about it. See? Isn't so hard :333

Keep the thread clean.
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014, 11:44 pm by Anami

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I have a life, I get mad when ppl kill me and i ask where are the skype sigs when they lose so Yes i'm a serious player and i'm proud about it. See? Isn't so hard :333

Keep the thread clean.

Respect, fren.

newlove

good video and nice music ofc <333  , u just need to delete some useless comments lol to keep it clean  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-3: :normal-37: :normal-4:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Sab

Keep the thread clean.

Every gamer gets serious at a game at some point, kinda funny how others would be like "o too serious in game, get life bla bla" fact is, you can't know people's life through a game. Doesn't matter if you got a life or not, people get serious at a point :normal-1:. So +1 to the quote

newlove

Every gamer gets serious at a game at some point, kinda funny how others would be like "o too serious in game, get life bla bla" fact is, you can't know people's life through a game. Doesn't matter if you got a life or not, people get serious at a point :normal-1:. So +1 to the quote

OH DUDE Since when u got dat nice logic? heheh <3  :normal-4:  :normal-48: :normal-23:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
seems was fun tw  :-\

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
I like the part when Cynix cuts the video, b/c he's dying too many times from my hand despite his pocket cleric. How convenient... Next time, show full TW plz :)

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I like the part when Cynix cuts the video, b/c he's dying too many times from my hand despite his pocket cleric. How convenient... Next time, show full TW plz :)
I'm sure ALL will enjoy spending more than an hour watching a video  :rolleyes:

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm sure ALL will enjoy spending more than an hour watching a video  :rolleyes:

As if you didn't notice, it's a TW video - i'd rather skip his flying, binding soul parts and include missing fights + it's speed is like 4x normal  :rolleyes: But hey, it's his first vid, so it's just a tip.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I liked the part where you thought you were a factor in how I make my videos  :normal-4:  I also liked the part where in 2 out of the 3 times you were present in this video, you holypathed away at the sight of me, and in the third encounter, you died in less than 3 seconds.  :normal-4: 

I also liked the part where having 1 cleric in charge of a whole squad is considered having a pocket cleric.  :normal-4:

I also don't think you ever actually killed me until the word Victory came up on the screen, and as you can see, I wasn't even fighting you lol.  Don't try to get big on a video thread and make up stories because you don't like how you saw yourself.  There's simply no need for that attitude.  I hope you feel better fren.
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014, 09:26 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40