Epic Perfect World

Skill Books

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
Hello, sorry to bother anyone but am having problems with some skill books that I got, where do I need to go in order to learn that skill? Thank you.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello, sorry to bother anyone but am having problems with some skill books that I got, where do I need to go in order to learn that skill? Thank you.
If they are demon books go to your demon class trainer (In Mommagnon/Hell) if they are sage books go to your sage class trainer (in Lothranis/Heaven) If they are morai or 79/99 skills, go to your master trainer (City of a thousand streams)

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If they are morai or 79/99 skills, go to your master trainer (City of a thousand streams)
Isnt 99 (100) skill books can be learned only in demon/sage world depending from your cultivation?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Morai books are anywhere.

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
Isnt 99 (100) skill books can be learned only in demon/sage world depending from your cultivation?

the books are not demon nor sage, am a barb, one book is called Slam "more power then slam level 10" and the axe & hammer mastery "more powerful then axe & hammer mastery level 10" I tried my barb trainer but he couldn't do it.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

the books are not demon nor sage, am a barb, one book is called Slam "more power then slam level 10" and the axe & hammer mastery "more powerful then axe & hammer mastery level 10" I tried my barb trainer but he couldn't do it.
They are level 11 skills, which are by default sage or demon. Does it have a ○ or • in front of it? Are you sage or demon? • Is sage you need to go to heaven for that. ○ Is demon, you need to go to hell for that. The skills need to match your culti, you cannot be sage and learn demon skills.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 09:51 pm by Spicy
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
They are level 11 skills, which are by default sage or demon. Does it have a ○ or • in front of it? Are you sage or demon? ○ Is sage you need to go to heaven for that. • Is demon, you need to go to hell for that. The skills need to match your culti, you cannot be sage and learn demon skills.
Uh • is sage and ○ is demon. Anyway, check the cultivation required. Maybe you are Aware of void/myriad and the books require Master of Harmony/Discord or Celestial Sage/Demon.

vlntbty

All of this.

• is Sage.  O is Demon.

Uh • is sage and ○ is demon. Anyway, check the cultivation required. Maybe you are Aware of void/myriad and the books require Master of Harmony/Discord or Celestial Sage/Demon.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.