Epic Perfect World

APS/Tank Barbarian

Offline xdiastiago

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I wanted to know if its possible to create a Tank/APS Barbarian?
My point is have a set to PvE (APS Set) and a set to PvP (Tank Set).
One more thing, can I go into Tiger Form with Fists equipped?

Thank you,
Tiago Dias

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I wanted to know if its possible to create a Tank/APS Barbarian?
My point is have a set to PvE (APS Set) and a set to PvP (Tank Set).
One more thing, can I go into Tiger Form with Fists equipped?

Thank you,
Tiago Dias
PvE:
Two parts of LA Dragon and three parts of HA dragon. Lunar/Supreme Cape, tome with -int on it. That gives you 3.33 base aps.

PvP:
If you want to be 3.33 base, no other option other than getting 3 int on bracers (R8r) then for tank, get reduce damage taken on other R8r gear.

It is possible to glitch claws/fists in tiger form but getting caught while doing so will result in a ban.

Also, this should be in General Discussion.

Offline xdiastiago

PvE:
Two parts of LA Dragon and three parts of HA dragon. Lunar/Supreme Cape, tome with -int on it. That gives you 3.33 base aps.

PvP:
If you want to be 3.33 base, no other option other than getting 3 int on bracers (R8r) then for tank, get reduce damage taken on other R8r gear.

It is possible to glitch claws/fists in tiger form but getting caught while doing so will result in a ban.

On the PvE part do I need specific three parts of HA and two of LA or can I go for random ?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
On the PvE part do I need specific three parts of HA and two of LA or can I go for random ?
Well the helm should be LA. And you can choose between LA bracers or boots. Honestly, look at both of them and see which stats you need more. Everyone has a different build.

Offline xdiastiago

Well the helm should be LA. And you can choose between LA bracers or boots. Honestly, look at both of them and see which stats you need more. Everyone has a different build.

Thank you very much for the help, really appreciated.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

He's asking for a guide, so it should be in Guides. Other than that, the 'King of Noobs' is correct.

Tank/APS Barbs are relatively easy to play in comparison to other builds. Have you decided whether you are Sage or Demon yet? If not, then it depends on what you want to be more; i.e. if you want to be a 'hard-out' APS Barb, then go Demon... 3 Spark, and kill the noobs in like 3 secs. However, if you want to be a 'hard-out' Tanking Barb, one that is good in TW/NW/Tanking in general, then definitely go Sage, otherwise you'll be a kiddo.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
He's asking for a guide, so it should be in Guides. Other than that, the 'God of Noobs' is correct.

Tank/APS Barbs are relatively easy to play in comparison to other builds. Have you decided whether you are Sage or Demon yet? If not, then it depends on what you want to be more; i.e. if you want to be a 'hard-out' APS Barb, then go Demon... 3 Spark, and kill the noobs in like 3 secs. However, if you want to be a 'hard-out' Tanking Barb, one that is good in TW/NW/Tanking in general, then definitely go Sage, otherwise you'll be a kiddo.
And if you're lucky enough to get 3 int on your bracers, you can go sage. A really tanky 4 aps (wind shield or quicken stone) barb.

Sarju

dontTension the lelo is here to saddie the maddies

pve build (aps set): HA top and legs, LA wrists and boots, interval -0.05 cape (like lunar glade, or supreme robe) get claws, set dex to 300 and you should be 3.33 base and 5.00 demon sparked

pvp build (tank set): full r8, defense level weapon, ascended dragon cape

keep your armor sets on your toolbars or have them arranged across 2 rows in your bag for easy gear switching

you are good

scxclfbdnkgw

dontTension the lelo is here to saddie the maddies

pve build (aps set): HA top and legs, LA wrists and boots, interval -0.05 cape (like lunar glade, or supreme robe) get claws, set dex to 300 and you should be 3.33 base and 5.00 demon sparked

pvp build (tank set): full r8, defense level weapon, ascended dragon cape

keep your armor sets on your toolbars or have them arranged across 2 rows in your bag for easy gear switching

you are good
literally this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

scatterer3

And if you're lucky enough to get 3 int on your bracers, you can go sage. A really tanky 4 aps (wind shield or quicken stone) barb.
How low is the chance? o.o7%?

Offline MissPuRple

what kind of poleaxe have 3 int??

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
what kind of poleaxe have 3 int??
You can get 3 int on a R8r Poleaxe or Nirvana Poleaxe. However, we're talking about claw barbarians in this post, not 3 int pole barbarians.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
 :-\ Become dragon geared APS demon barb and you will win any fight if you're not bad.

Spam knockdown, aps, occult ice, repeat until eventually they die.
 :-\

TeaBag

Guide for barb: Get moms credit card. Input credit card 16 digit numbers on the front of the card, put persons name on that card into the info, also put on exp date into required fill in blank areas, then get the 3 digit number in the white box on the back of the card and put that shit in. There you go, how to on being aps n tank. P.S. spend close to 500 dollars. #skill

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
:-\ Become dragon geared APS demon barb and you will win any fight if you're not bad.

Spam knockdown, aps, occult ice, repeat until eventually they die.
 :-\

I'd love to see you use that tactic vs mage/Wf/3.33 sin and even wr. I get hit 29ks on full defense and you expect to reach your target with that tactic and not get hierobugged. You are sht and I think some wbs fcked you bad.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."