Epic Perfect World

Twilight Temple Squad mode

Offline Reality_

• Still new to EPW.Getting Started.
  • Characters: Reality_
  • Faction: No Faction
For assassins and bms twilight temple is one of the best way to farm but to get EC Chests and other mats we need few members in squad to open it.It maybe useful in pwi but for EPW I think its useless.Most people cant multicleint in epw coz fps problem too.So its kinda unfair and useless.I suggest you to adjust TT as a solo cave like SOT and other caves. I know theres a solo mode too but it drops nothing more than perfect stone + too easy.

Hope you will consider my suggestion and forgive for my english :D

vlntbty

You only need 2 people total to open squad mode. If you ask in your guild or ask on World Chat, someone will surely be nice enough to help you open it.  :rolleyes:

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
u only need 2people to open up squad mode TT.. and if u suggesting u start it at solo.. ill will remind u that if u r clearing it with solo sin it wud be as hard as its Dungeon Title. "Hell". :D just ask for someone and share the loots with each other.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
u only need 2people to open up squad mode TT.. and if u suggesting u start it at solo.. ill will remind u that if u r clearing it with solo sin it wud be as hard as its Dungeon Title. "Hell". :D just ask for someone and share the loots with each other.

Mmm...not necessarily.  3-3, yeah, that's something I wouldn't try solo.  But I did 2-3 solo as an archer (I dual cliented a cleric, it still counts, dammit). 

As for adjusting it to be soloable: part of why it was modified was because people were saying that it was too easy.  I wouldn't mind the solo mode of those dungeons having some use though; right now no one will even fart in its direction.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
i wudnt suggest farming with ea in 2-3 . it will take a lot of time.. Sin with proper gears can solo it.. im doing it with a Sage sin 4.00aspd .. 3-3 is solo-able but u going to skip some of the boses.. it can solo most of the boses tho. :D

Offline Reality_

• Still new to EPW.Getting Started.
  • Characters: Reality_
  • Faction: No Faction
Hm. yeah. 2 its a MMORPG game so finding 1 more shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for your replies and close thread plz

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
You only need 2 people total to open squad mode. If you ask in your guild or ask on World Chat, someone will surely be nice enough to help you open it.  :rolleyes:
squad more need only 2 yes, but max boss was 4. Or it got changed too?

vlntbty

Max boss is 2 in squad as well...

squad more need only 2 yes, but max boss was 4. Or it got changed too?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
i wudnt suggest farming with ea in 2-3 . it will take a lot of time.. Sin with proper gears can solo it.. im doing it with a Sage sin 4.00aspd .. 3-3 is solo-able but u going to skip some of the boses.. it can solo most of the boses tho. :D

I dunno, I did it in an hour or so, which is fine by me since my sin's only piece of 150 gear is her daggers, and I don't play her enough to justify fully gearing her up further.  The only bosses I have an issue with really is the ape boss and the very last one (albeit barely, the ape gave me a harder time than him).  My solution there is bringing my cleric in to BB and offset the damage.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
No. Just no.
Bm's/Barbs/seekers need bp to solo and sins are incredibly squishy.
It took me about 40 minutes to solo 2-3 on mine and he's full r8 with double int bracers. I actually have to die once at the last boss to summon the dragon minion thingies so they don't kill me when i go for the boss, and when i do the damn boss it takes me like 6 minutes (considering other bosses there take at max 2...) and i have to keep switching between Def lv daggers and the xmas ones...

So no, sins and HA's don't just faceroll the entire thing. They are easier to farm with than mages but hey, you don't see sins as good as mages when it comes to pvp or a HA with as much dps as a sin, do u?
If you want to farm TT, make a sin, ask someone to help open and solo it.

Offline xraduis

just a heads up my 4.0 demon assassin, can solo TT3-3. with self buffs only all day everyday, and i dont skip any bosses, i even kill fairy, and armageddon. so as for skipping bosses no need, and as for the EA comment i have a friend that did 2-3 in under 28min, so its not that long to run it.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
how many ECs can i get from 1 run of;

1-3 ?
2-3 ?
3-3 ?

thanks.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline kevintran

just a heads up my 4.0 demon assassin, can solo TT3-3. with self buffs only all day everyday, and i dont skip any bosses, i even kill fairy, and armageddon. so as for skipping bosses no need, and as for the EA comment i have a friend that did 2-3 in under 28min, so its not that long to run it.
Can u teach me the instance in tt 3-3?,  and tt 2-3 took me less than 26min with 5aps spark barb :)), for the last boss lure it to corner so the mob will not hit u :))

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
how many ECs can i get from 1 run of;

1-3 ?
2-3 ?
3-3 ?

thanks.
Luck depending. If no gold mats, really sucky.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Luck depending. If no gold mats, really sucky.
like just ECs from boxes average wise?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt