Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for name making

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I know that is able to be done just not to what extent...
I would like to suggest the adjustment of the length of character names. Max 15. I know this isn't (insert w.e server you're thinking) but i think it would be nice. With 15 max we can create some pretty decent names and add some more flavor to our chars

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, if it's possible and not time consuming, +1

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I know that is able to be done just not to what extent...
I would like to suggest the adjustment of the length of character names. Max 15. I know this isn't (insert w.e server you're thinking) but i think it would be nice. With 15 max we can create some pretty decent names and add some more flavor to our chars
Would be nice.+1

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
This is an interesting idead

Vegas

Bugs out probably. Try making a char called WWWWWWWWWWWWWW or something and it doesn't show on T screen, imagine with more symbols

Offline Karinne

• Umbran Witch
  • The kind of witch you don't f*ck with.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Nah it doesn't bug out and symbols...how do u even use them it won't let me use any.
As for time... Umm less than 30 minutes if remember correctly. It's how fast Robb did it one time

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Nah it doesn't bug out and symbols...how do u even use them it won't let me use any.
As for time... Umm less than 30 minutes if remember correctly. It's how fast Robb did it one time
For symbols, you type them out in a different text editor, and copy paste that (ctrl + c, ctrl + v) in the character name panel of EPW.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
I still cant figure out the symbol..  maybe I'm just dumb at it

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
If it creates a line of code for me to copy.. I just copy and paste?? Then type name as regular? I'm trying to make a simple star outline I useto be able to copy player name and do it but not on this server it seems

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
I know it's annoying but could you post that code here for me to copy I've been stuck in char creation for 2 hrs tryingng to do it lol

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
btw i saw in other server with name like this S. Yuriko , but when i try it it cant create is there any explanation how to put space in name , and also in guild of S KOREA and D RETURN how they do that with space?? any explain pls?

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
For symbols, you type them out in a different text editor, and copy paste that (ctrl + c, ctrl + v) in the character name panel of EPW.

any help? i want to put a "Star" symbol before my name any help.. the Husband machine?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
btw i saw in other server with name like this S. Yuriko , but when i try it it cant create is there any explanation how to put space in name , and also in guild of S KOREA and D RETURN how they do that with space?? any explain pls?
I have a friend named Infernal War. You need an ID stone to do that though. It's a small glitch.

any help? i want to put a "Star" symbol before my name any help.. the Husband machine?
Well uh I don't have a "star" symbol with my but I'll show an example using "⋇" (Don't fret over the symbol, it's the first symbol that looked like a star in my character map)

So, if you want to name your character ⋇Steroids, instead of typing that on the EPW character creation menu, type it in notepad or something. Any place where you can copy it. Once you've typed it. Select that text (I hope you know what I'm saying) right click on it and click on copy OR press ctrl + C. Then, switch to the EPW character creation and in the blank where it asks for a name, press ctrl + V. There you have it. Fair warning though, not every symbol works and some symbols just come as squares. So, use standard characters.

Opulence

These work ... at least when I put them on gear signature ★ ☆ . A lot of other symbols don't work though.