Epic Perfect World

i'm not playing, but game said that i am, why?

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
out of the red, the game freezes and i shutdown the process, or simply says that i disconnected from the server, i rushly go back to the game (so i don't verify the network, but the matter is) after i log in / sign in it says "that account is already logged" (or something with that meaning)  so have to force start and force stop to play again (if i don't force stop the same problem happen again)

any tips, or a reason for this?

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
That usually happens when you DC. You can't do anything about it besides force logging in.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
PW servers are very smart. /s

They won't notice if your client hasn't been running for long periods of time and as such it's common to get "already logged in" errors after dc's, crashes etc.
Force log exists for that reason, you'll just have to hope that the force option actually works and doesn't bug out too.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
That usually happens when you DC. You can't do anything about it besides force logging in.

There are times when the force log doesnt work tho, sometimes still says acc logged in

Offline Wyll

the original Japanese and Brazilian servers are made without kick AFK player system, but they also have a system that checks if there is a client attached to the user in order to prevent that
beside that, why i have to force stop to exit? if i don't, it keep happening ( but only after happens when DC for the first time and after i force log out it don't happens until i DC again )

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
It happens to all of us, just deal with it and be patient if it doesn't let you log in lol.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I remember how I once saw that "already logged in" message (I was playing official back then) and I was like

"DATS IT I HACKED HUHUHUHUUHH"

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I remember how I once saw that "already logged in" message (I was playing official back then) and I was like

"DATS IT I HACKED HUHUHUHUUHH"

I had that problem the second day I played RT, I got so freaked out but then I was like I'm level 30, why would someone want to hack me...

And yeah end of that story.

Offline Wyll

AND BY THE RACCOON NAME: SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPP SSSSAAAAYYYYIIIINNNNGGGG SSSSWWWWEEEEAAAARRRR WWWWOOOOLLLLDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
out of the red, the game freezes and i shutdown the process, or simply says that i disconnected from the server, i rushly go back to the game (so i don't verify the network, but the matter is) after i log in / sign in it says "that account is already logged" (or something with that meaning)  so have to force start and force stop to play again (if i don't force stop the same problem happen again)

any tips, or a reason for this?
or just check 'force'

Offline Wyll

i guess that everyone is ignoring that ONCE DC, I KEEP NEEDING TO FORCE START EVERY TIME I PLAY UNLESS FORCE STOP RIGHT AFTER STARTING

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
i guess that everyone is ignoring that ONCE DC, I KEEP NEEDING TO FORCE START EVERY TIME I PLAY UNLESS FORCE STOP RIGHT AFTER STARTING
cursed pc :-\

bvanharjr

Verify your client and force log back in.