Epic Perfect World

Keep it clean

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
<skip>
While I was playing here
<skip>

high five for not playing this server, but still coming to forums to give advices to these noobs! :D

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
To sum it up:
-a smaller pk is more fair and more skill-based (also more challenging)
I enjoy mass more tbh
-mass pk is less about personal skill
yes, it's co-op
-a team work in smaller pk is more important, mass pk is more about numbers  and about how many healers you get (also bms)
all about cc and aa
-a guild vs. guild fight is all about fun, the more balanced it is , the more fun it becomes.
P.S. From now on, if you see a squad of enemies waiting to be rolled, come out with your own squad (AND NOT  2 SQUADS) and roll them.
can't, they call more and I'm dead. Once I took y friends to pk with them and morons started saying that my faction is gonna ally Ducks and Ruthless.. You probably know that if you ask who's up for pk in faction chat there will always be more than you need. I won't tell people they can't pk because it would be 'not fair' for the ppl we attack lmao

PK is fun, small or huge numbers, idc who wins, I wanna pk  :normal-37:
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 12:25 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Reliant

PK is fun, small or huge numbers, idc who wins, I wanna pk  :normal-37:

Yeah exactly, nonetheless some people just rely on ranking and whining and often rq in any type of pk, sadly.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
just saying

even if all guilds did, it wont change anything, takes only one real guild to take down xpendable, if that guild ever appears

oh rlly momo ? ok i want to see how can u tank 4 guilds in 1 same day or 3 :) and win all of theam :)

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

I have always been trying to join underrated faction with nice people and opportunities for a difficult, challenging gameplay. I would never join strongest factions, because a pvp then would be way too easy and not really satisfying.
Guild stuff is all about having fun, about nice teamwork and not about winning everything.
Xpendable have good players, other factions also have many good players.
Having fun in this game is about keeping a balance between factions, classes, and not about dominating anything.
If you really think about what is going on here, you notice how immature and desperate for attention Xpendable people are (obviously some of them) and how naive other factions are, letting themselves get involved in those little "mind games".
A pvp on this server used to be smaller, more variable and more challenging. A small pk focuses more on individual skills of each player, not on numbers and more healers. And people with weaker internet connection can compete a bit better:)
Nowadays, smaller factions barely come out for pk. Most of the smaller factions have already died out, because they could never get a fair pk from bigger Guilds.
While I was playing here, Xpendable have become too big, worms, allied Hangover in order to compete vs. them, Asians started acting out and running around with huge numbers and randomly ganking everything.
What about new Guilds with Gms leading them or just smaller Tws or Guilds for a solution?

To sum it up:
-a smaller pk is more fair and more skill-based (also more challenging)
-mass pk is less about personal skill.
-a team work in smaller pk is more important, mass pk is more about numbers  and about how many healers you get (also bms).
-a guild vs. guild fight is all about fun, the more balanced it is , the more fun it becomes.
P.S. From now on, if you see a squad of enemies waiting to be rolled, come out with your own squad (AND NOT  2 SQUADS) and roll them.

Both mass and small pks are fun. You've to AA in mass, you've to AA in small pks, you've to learn how to survive an ea pt aaing you in mass, and 3/4 ppls aaing you in small.
Small guilds might be fun for you, but not everyone thinks the same, we're all different and you cannot tell us what shud we like n dislike.

Desperate for attention n immature? Excuse me but most of us got either a job, or we study or some shiz, thats why you will never see the same names pking every single day, somedays we got 50, some other days 45, sometimes 30, because our ppl got shit to do too. Also, posting pk videos and answering to ppl that starts talking shit on our thread isnt being desperate for attention, since they do post pk videos too, no matter guild. Every guild sht talks whenever they got a chance to do so, even small guilds do trashtalk.

Pvp used to be smaller, more challenging and whatever you want, but things change. Doesn't mean small factions cant pk anymore tho, aslong as they don't pk in mass pk spots theyr shud be 101% fine, dont step outta west/sirry/sp with 5/10 ppls cos you'll get butt devastated. Find another spot, theres plenty of spots where ppl dont mass pk.

@The sum it up part: Both mass n small pks are fairh and square aslong as every guild got same ammount of ppl, or close to same ammount. Call it 30v30v30, 50v50, 15v15v15v15. Small pk can turn into a gank.
-Pk in general isnt personal skill based, its about teamwork, if you can survive a squad of eas aaing you all the time, you're a decent mass pker. In small pks all you do is ad ig, run behind our ppl and keep poking lol. I used to play pw deva and i was an ep, ik what im talkin bout since deva always been dead.
-I totally agree with you @the gvg part, but you cannot blame XP for skype sigging 50 peoples on 10, Salvation/Arti and sometimes worms get a huge ammount of members for pk. Artifex pulls 60 for pk during 8 pm servertime, Worms pulled 25ish yday, same time than arti, and Salvation has a decent ammount of ppl, call it 30ish; well, they used to, dunno bout now. You've to be ready for a huge sandwich all the time, cos you dont know who's gonna show up for pk. Could be a gvg, a 3way or a 4way pk so every guild skype sigs all they can, fair or not.

oh rlly momo ? ok i want to see how can u tank 4 guilds in 1 same day or 3 :) and win all of theam :)

y u no try improve enris alllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrredy, theam peple cnt understn u lol xd xd xd
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 02:04 pm by iLau

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

if you mean some factions had a 4 way gank and won most of em, some of em succeded even when those attacking factions brought 30+.

and what iLau said is pretty summing up everything.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Yeah exactly, nonetheless some people just rely on ranking and whining and often rq in any type of pk, sadly.
There's no death count, why they even bother?
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
There's no death count, why they even bother?

if there was death count....im takin my ass back into sz for 10,000 years....

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
where is my comment GM..u want ban in North korea GM?

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
if there was death count....im takin my ass back into sz for 10,000 years....

and that is exactly why the death count and kd ratio got removed in the rankings page :)))))))))))))))
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Wtf id be all over the place trying to get most deaths  :rolleyes:
hell yea

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

already did

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Wtf id be all over the place trying to get most deaths  :rolleyes:

pff...i am king of dying >.>, EVERYONE KEEPS GOING AFTER ME IN MASS PK WTF MAN

and....anyone else wondering how we took the topic from TW to pk...to death counts...?
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 04:27 pm by Shotime