Epic Perfect World

Keep it clean

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
You talk big but if pk goes from faction v faction v faction to all v xpendable you'll just get rolled.

Because that wasn't insulting at all.  :-\

I think people forget that Xpendables like pk, LOVE pk. If people would just come, bring even 10 or 15 for small pk instead of sigging away the instant someone sees a red dot on their screen (which is what happens now), there would be a lot of happy little XPs and people from other factions running around because they would actually get to PK and have fun.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I don't even..  :-\

Seriously what is this discussion even about, op tw? Really?
It's all about your organisation and tactics guys, tws have place every week, anyone bids on Xp?
No, then you cry they are op when they can focus on ONE tw  :normal-2:

No one needs any 'alliance' for this.
Just balls.
Bye

Not to asskiss Feone or anything but he would rape you so bad you would ragequit once and for all.
Feone is op, need some nerf pls
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Surely you jest, this cannot be a legitimate post.
Hi Pib.
And.
I don't understand what is going on. Why don't we all just be friends? No more PK no more arguments, we can become little pod people.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad

I think people forget that Xpendables like pk, LOVE pk. If people would just come, bring even 10 or 15 for small pk instead of sigging away the instant someone sees a red dot on their screen (which is what happens now), there would be a lot of happy little XPs and people from other factions running around because they would actually get to PK and have fun.

1- they fac sig for 2 ppl that are doing 1 vs yes they love pk ....
2- why you talk big about xp if you are new member and they use you for aoe heals i mean you rq salvation cuz you said they were using you what u think u are doing in xp ? go make coffe for theam or tea will be bettean than your aoes heals tbh

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
everytime a faction defeats you even numbered and in a fair way, :normal-1: :normal-2:

that hasn't happened yet

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
that hasn't happened yet
The way u see it's not always the way the things really are.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
then have ducks bid, big forum poster

Looks like I hit a sensitive spot there. Ducks leadership will decide where to bid, a few random ego players claiming to be god is hardly a reason to beg them to change w/e the current plan is.

Feone is op, need some nerf pls

No pls, mercy.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 08:41 am by Feone

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Once again request all to express valid points without using foul language.. thank you..

Happy to see more views but sadly the discussion is getting off track.. Anyway as i see from map the future is predictable all major guilds will bid on xpendable sooner or later after small guilds are been removed from map..

Xpendable have attacked all major guilds testing their strengths and its only matter of time when other guilds bid back on xpendable..

Note: this is not a hate thread its just keeping balance of power in server so no one guild becomes OP..

Have a nice day to one and all ^_^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
No pls, mercy.

Still owe me child support for the past 3 years.  :normal-5:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Anyway as i see from map the future is predictable all major guilds will bid on xpendable sooner or later after small guilds are been removed from map..

Xpendable have attacked all major guilds testing their strengths and its only matter of time when other guilds bid back on xpendable..

Note: this is not a hate thread its just keeping balance of power in server so no one guild becomes OP..

just saying

even if all guilds did, it wont change anything, takes only one real guild to take down xpendable, if that guild ever appears

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

The talk big part was directed at Souf & people like him. I know that not all of Xpendable are loud mouthed kids with a god complex, however given the earlier responses in this topic, by your faction, it was called for.
I don't see how the rest is insulting though, no faction can stand up against massively superior numbers when several other large facs team up. Xpendable included.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
The talk big part was directed at Souf & people like him. I know that not all of Xpendable are loud mouthed kids with a god complex, however given the earlier responses in this topic, by your faction, it was called for.
I don't see how the rest is insulting though, no faction can stand up against massively superior numbers when several other large facs team up. Xpendable included.

i'm ur god, and i 123 you dontSad, keepCalm and pray to ur god, bb.   :police:
Esok★

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
i'm ur god, and i 123 you dontSad, keepCalm and pray to ur god, bb.   :police:

copying gif style from me

gif goddess does not approve of your actions

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I can understand that people here strive to become bigger, stronger, the best, because this is a part of the gaming progress, but... When I think of myself, I am really focusing on my own chars, my own skills and my own progress and not feeding my ego of my faction's achievments.
I have always been trying to join underrated faction with nice people and opportunities for a difficult, challenging gameplay. I would never join strongest factions, because a pvp then would be way too easy and not really satisfying.
Guild stuff is all about having fun, about nice teamwork and not about winning everything.
Xpendable have good players, other factions also have many good players.
Having fun in this game is about keeping a balance between factions, classes, and not about dominating anything.
If you really think about what is going on here, you notice how immature and desperate for attention Xpendable people are (obviously some of them) and how naive other factions are, letting themselves get involved in those little "mind games".
A pvp on this server used to be smaller, more variable and more challenging. A small pk focuses more on individual skills of each player, not on numbers and more healers. And people with weaker internet connection can compete a bit better:)
Nowadays, smaller factions barely come out for pk. Most of the smaller factions have already died out, because they could never get a fair pk from bigger Guilds.
While I was playing here, Xpendable have become too big, worms, allied Hangover in order to compete vs. them, Asians started acting out and running around with huge numbers and randomly ganking everything.
What about new Guilds with Gms leading them or just smaller Tws or Guilds for a solution?

To sum it up:
-a smaller pk is more fair and more skill-based (also more challenging)
-mass pk is less about personal skill.
-a team work in smaller pk is more important, mass pk is more about numbers  and about how many healers you get (also bms).
-a guild vs. guild fight is all about fun, the more balanced it is , the more fun it becomes.
P.S. From now on, if you see a squad of enemies waiting to be rolled, come out with your own squad (AND NOT  2 SQUADS) and roll them.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 12:17 pm by littlelupe