Epic Perfect World

Keep it clean

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I approve this
Xpendable gets like 80-90 online for TW depending on the day, up to 7 guilds(I think) can attack us same time, if every guild of those had 30, we won't stand a chance.
Just need people to find their heads and start bidding on us already

Exactly. I'm sure there's at least 3 factions that can bring 50+ to a TW other than Xpendable. Add to that all the factions that can 20-30 ish and there's a sizable army.  Plus, it'd make TW a lot more interesting if it involved some politics.
A guild filled with a bunch of kids with incredible rolls that talk all kinds of trash mixed in with a few good people.
name 1 xpend that is worse than you and we kick him, just to keep xpendable's standards up ; )
also we're far from what nohomo used to be after sync merged in cuz of being massacred, they had 100+ on daily basis against the 30-40 outcasts that we could pull, we're barely 30 to 40 on in a normal day, able to pull around 40 at most in pk, it just looks like we're huge cuz we take down asian alliances and 60+ artifex with just that numbers
i think the solution to xpend domination would be working on people's pk knowledge more than making a server alliance, since we can break that too, but i support server alliance cuz it would mean more fun for us
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 11:41 am by StrongPerformer

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
A guild filled with a bunch of kids with incredible rolls that talk all kinds of trash mixed in with a few good people.
name 1 xpend that is worse than you and we kick him, just to keep xpendable's standards up ; )
also we're far from what nohomo used to be after sync merged in cuz of being massacred, they had 100+ on daily basis against the 30-40 outcasts that we could pull, we're barely 30 to 40 on in a normal day, able to pull around 40 at most in pk, it just looks like we're huge cuz we take down asian alliances and 60+ artifex with just that numbers
i think the solution to xpend domination would be working on people's pk knowledge more than making a server alliance, since we can break that too, but i support server alliance cuz it would mean more fun for us

I hardly think a PK alliance will do anything.
You talk big but if pk goes from faction v faction v faction to all v xpendable you'll just get rolled. Plus, all the smaller facs outside any alliance would end up being instaganked by both large groups.

TW is another story though.  Alliance there would be interesting to see.
I hardly think a PK alliance will do anything.
You talk big but if pk goes from faction v faction v faction to all v xpendable you'll just get rolled. Plus, all the smaller facs outside any alliance would end up being instaganked by both large groups.

TW is another story though.  Alliance there would be interesting to see.
its funny how we keep helping you with suggestions how to give us some challenge, ye alliance would bring 100+ against our 40, that if we keep going out with that numbers and decide not to ask our people to be active due to high threat euro usa asia alliance against the giant, but that wont happen, also about tw, out of 4-5 big guilds that could attack us same time, we'd just roll 2 of them a week just to show their values, then the next week we take on the next 2; losing lands due to massive gank does no harm, just like ducks getting lands from dead factions and having half the map (happened a few months ago) didnt make people think they're good in any way.
but yea it would be good fun for us, we have only 1 tw a week which we win in 20 mins (last 2 artifex tw's), no1 attacking us, not fun

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i wonder if we join this attacks on Xpendable  :rolleyes:
would we win ?  >:D
i wonder if we join this attacks on Xpendable  :rolleyes:
would we win ?  >:D
same gear prolly 3,7 secs tw ; ) xD!!!!! ;*

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
same gear prolly 3,7 secs tw ; ) xD!!!!! ;*

lol well
get in
free tele to crystal
crystal down
win

Come get peen'd n00b

what's that ? u gonna throw a pen at me ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
its funny how we keep helping you with suggestions how to give us some challenge, ye alliance would bring 100+ against our 40, that if we keep going out with that numbers and decide not to ask our people to be active due to high threat euro usa asia alliance against the giant, but that wont happen, also about tw, out of 4-5 big guilds that could attack us same time, we'd just roll 2 of them a week just to show their values, then the next week we take on the next 2; losing lands due to massive gank does no harm, just like ducks getting lands from dead factions and having half the map (happened a few months ago) didnt make people think they're good in any way.
but yea it would be good fun for us, we have only 1 tw a week which we win in 20 mins (last 2 artifex tw's), no1 attacking us, not fun
You're very efficient, you managed to insult several factions, stroke Xpendables ego  and somehow claim to be helping others at the same time. Are you a politician?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
You're very efficient, you managed to insult several factions, stroke Xpendables ego  and somehow claim to be helping others at the same time. Are you a politician?

GWBush plays EpicPW ?  ???

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
what's that ? u gonna throw a pen at me ?  :rolleyes:

Durr, ofc.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Thanks again for keeping the thread slightly clean have removed the obvious ones but kept few others due to valuable insights..

Yay Magestic ^^

Also I agree to disagree with all who says the leader has the final say.. it is so only when the guild members are not a family and remains just a group without unity...

Where there is family / unity.. the leaders must obey their subjects wish else lose its members.. its like leaders are presidents with power but whether they like or not they can't dismiss the majority's wish if they don't want to lose their position..

Hence its the epic population i request to think on this subject.. are they happy about server.. happy about PK
I'm not stating its only against xpendable but on any major guild that rises tomorrow and threatens the server fun.. it all comes to 1 word "Priority".. yes TW is fun and guilds have fun with making enemy clans and enjoying pk with each other.. but off late wherever pk starts major guilds rush in and spoil it.. so will we keep it quiet or do we want a change ?? ( if you guys want to keep it quiet fine by me no further discussion for i got alts in every TW guild .. and i attend the TW of the faction which needs me the most even if i know the guild is going to lose in TW for i know the strengths and weakness of all guilds i will gladly try to bring on some fun as a pillar of faction in TW than being a +1 random in OP guild)

xpendable has grown large due to its core members who are well organized and follow the chain of command so are few other great guilds who are almost as powerful as xpendable but lose in TW due to certain minor factors of timing, coordination, lack of communication, lack of team work at prioritizing things etc.,

And i thank all xpendable members including insanity on their welcoming this topic in a positive way to create fun for both themselves as well as others..

thank you all have a nice day ^_^

Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 12:22 pm by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

scxclfbdnkgw

i got alts in every TW guild
lol what
Exactly. I'm sure there's at least 3 factions that can bring 50+ to a TW other than Xpendable. Add to that all the factions that can 20-30 ish and there's a sizable army.  Plus, it'd make TW a lot more interesting if it involved some politics.
then have ducks bid, big forum poster

scxclfbdnkgw

You talk big but if pk goes from faction v faction v faction to all v xpendable you'll just get rolled.
lol this is coming from a guy that never PKs, whose entire guild is blue named 24/7

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
lol this is coming from a guy that never PKs, whose entire guild is blue named 24/7

Red name too mainstream. And white makes you look fatter.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable is the new NoHomo.

your best bet is to join the new Xpendable ie. Artifex Salvation Ducks or a pinoy guild and pray for a good tw day.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Surely you jest, this cannot be a legitimate post.