Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Bro, this forum is not your friend.
No one here will respect you.
No one cares about you. That's just how it is.

Regarding the media section,
who ever starts a thread, owns it and he/she will delete any comment that he/she or friends don't have a smart reply for.
That's what it's become.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

who ever starts a thread, owns it and he/she will delete any comment that he/she or friends don't have a smart reply for.
That's what it's become.

Moral here is not

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal

That's what it's become.

LOl yes thats just part of being human...

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
thank you for keeping the thread clean so far and sharing valuable insights on the topic..

As far talking with guild leaders.. i know it might work but the probability is less for leaders are solo tigers who act independently but its also fact that leaders have a faction to please and will have to respect its members opinions in order to keep the faction alive..

I started this thread so more people can start thinking on this .. some may support some may not some others might just read and remain neutral but the original purpose of this thread was to ignite the spark of unity a temporary alliance of light to control ego and show epic is free world and except for GM and developers no gamer or group of gamers can rule over it..

As this thinking spreads out.. it will make way for happiness and entertainment in game and even if leaders not interested.. they may actually have to participate for its members welfare.. and guilds strength..

Thank you all once again hope the awareness spreads and true happiness and entertainment flows within epic once again in future ^_^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
thank you for keeping the thread clean so far and sharing valuable insights on the topic..

As far talking with guild leaders.. i know it might work but the probability is less for leaders are solo tigers who act independently but its also fact that leaders have a faction to please and will have to respect its members opinions in order to keep the faction alive..

I started this thread so more people can start thinking on this .. some may support some may not some others might just read and remain neutral but the original purpose of this thread was to ignite the spark of unity a temporary alliance of light to control ego and show epic is free world and except for GM and developers no gamer or group of gamers can rule over it..

As this thinking spreads out.. it will make way for happiness and entertainment in game and even if leaders not interested.. they may actually have to participate for its members welfare.. and guilds strength..

Thank you all once again hope the awareness spreads and true happiness and entertainment flows within epic once again in future ^_^

In the end it will always be the leader who makes the call as they have to do TW bidding.
There are many decently strong factions around at the moment, I'm pretty sure no one faction can defend against 3+ of the right other ones. Speaking with leaders will be your best bet of making this happen, a random forum topic doesn't carry much weight.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I'd like to sign up my faction for this mission.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I think you take the sht to seriously lol
Just because 1 faction posts 5+ videos a week of every pk
Says they the best in the world and invented pw

Doesn't mean they own the server lol
They only have power over you if you care what they say.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
no ya cant bring down endless ego
1/5 of Alamat core.

Proschii

LOL Like Leader Like Director Really? You The one whos Trash alot

scatterer3

In other words, let's ally and bring Xpendable down? is that what you saying bro?

Ennaoj

In other words, let's ally and bring Xpendable down? is that what you saying bro?

What's weird is, this was the very SAME idea i read earlier in a faction where one of my alts is with.

However, if that's the case, isn't that just confirming they ARE a strong fact then?
No pun intended.

Insanity

I approve this
Xpendable gets like 80-90 online for TW depending on the day, up to 7 guilds(I think) can attack us same time, if every guild of those had 30, we won't stand a chance.
Just need people to find their heads and start bidding on us already

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Ok I kind of understand what u were going for with this.... I think.. Maybe.. So I get your idea with trying to rally all the smaller factions and get them to fight back, tbh though.. Xpendable is the new NoHomo. A guild filled with a bunch of kids with incredible rolls that talk all kinds of trash mixed in with a few good people. Because the guild is so strong and can pull the numbers for tw not many other factions will be able to stand up to them. If your looking for some sort of retaliation against Xp your best bet is to join the new Xpendable ie. Artifex Salvation Ducks or a pinoy guild and pray for a good tw day. but posting on the forums really just opens u up for them to bully u more.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
about time, bring it