Epic Perfect World

In reply to BS

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Quote from: Souf
I PKed against them and there's videos up of that too if you're curious, but they left to come here once they started getting beaten over there.

I'm not sure who you're referring to here but the last I remember we moved from our first server, because we destroyed everyone there, then we moved from our previous server because we destroyed everyone there. If anything, I would say it was XP who left our previous server because they started losing.

70% of the members on Artifex are new to this server, while XP has been playing here for years. Sure, because we played bad that TW (upon other less important reasons), we lost. But don't act as if we are not one of the, if not the, biggest challenge as a faction that XP has come across.

It's considerably more hilarious to hear trash talk like this from a person who tries so hard in a game that he would delete friends he's known for years over them being in a hostile faction. It's amazing to me how XP would nonchalantly harbor one of the people who trashed them the most, who were constantly pulling bs and is in general known to be one of the most infamous players when it comes to being a decent person. I respect most people in XP (especially, but not limited to, the people I know from PWV), but, Scott, you by far, is the one person in that faction that tarnishes its name. 

Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:24 am by Night⋆

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
I'm not sure who you're referring to here but the last I remember we moved from our first server, because we destroyed everyone there, then we moved from our previous server because we destroyed everyone there. If anything, I would say it was XP who left our previous server because they started losing.

70% of the members on Artifex are new to this server, while XP has been playing here for years. Sure, because we played bad that TW (upon other less important reasons), we lost. But don't act as if we are not one of the, if not the, biggest challenge as a faction that XP has come across.

It's considerably more hilarious to hear trash talk like this from a person who tries so hard in a game that he would delete friends he's known for years over them being in a hostile faction. It's amazing to me how XP would nonchalantly harbor one of the people who trashed them the most, who were constantly pulling bs and is in general known to be one of the most infamous players when it comes to being a decent person. I respect most people in XP (especially, but not limited to, the people I know from PWV), but, Scott, you by far, is the one person in that faction that tarnishes its name.
Couldn't have said it better.
hell yea
Xpen hasnt been on here since day one tho and their guild is made of more then one guild (:
Oh and also +1 on the post cause it is true ^^

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
we moved from our first server, because we destroyed everyone there
LOOL nice joke

your faction disbaned after 1st tw lose on v  ;)

go back to dead servers with your 200 ppl guild coz here you'r not the only one with numbers.

scxclfbdnkgw

1. idk who you are
2. i don't care what you did on other server because it's a nonfactor server that about 5 people played on
3. i don't care what you think about me, neither does anyone in xp
4. everyone has talked **** to everyone. there are ppl in art that pedro talked **** to, there are ppl in ho that you talked **** to, there are ppl in xp that i talked **** to. it's a game, nobody cares

you lost, get over it
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:38 am by Night⋆

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
1. idk who you are
2. i don't care what you did on nova because it's a nonfactor server that about 5 people played on
3. i don't care what you think about me, neither does anyone in xp
4. everyone has talked **** to everyone. there are ppl in art that pedro talked **** to, there are ppl in ho that you talked **** to, there are ppl in xp that i talked **** to. it's a game, nobody cares

you lost, get over it
just FYI http://prntscr.com/32oxet this is what XP thinks of you
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:39 am by Night⋆
hell yea

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
its funny coz Artifex been trashtalking every guild on every server  and now they cry about ppl trashin them LOOL

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

God ea has spoken.

scxclfbdnkgw

just FYI http://prntscr.com/32oxet this is what XP thinks of you
like i said before, 1. nobody cares bout apps 2. nobody takes it seriously. you are the ONLY person who believed that LOL

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
its funny coz Artifex been trashtalking every guild on every server  and now they cry about ppl trashin them LOOL
Artifex doesn't cry about anything, we are graceful in defeat :)
hell yea

scxclfbdnkgw

God ea has spoken.
lol, this ^^^^^

who are you to talk about me

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none

God ea has spoken.
I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic or not, but yes, Odna is God
hell yea

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locked for obvious reasons
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Would like to add, stop making these extra trash-talking threads; keep it to yourselves or  to PMs.