Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex TW 23/3 - Kev's vid.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

): WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDDSSSS?
On topic: Even though I am part of Artifex, I giggled at the video.
Artifex will get there. I remember when Xpen was struggling to get anywhere in TW. I remember us losing a lot of the PKs.
Everyone starts somewhere.
Good fight, and see you on the battlefield!  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Sab

What is Outcast without Xpendable, and what is Xpendable without Outcast? anyone can see it now

Insanity succeeded and you failed, simple as that

Dont talk about shit you dont know, Rossell is Lin's brother 2 years old member, we don't care if he's good at pvp or not, we invited him for his brother. try again

Wasn't my point, but ok :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
You know how OC was. You were one of Rev's memebers in Uchiha @ Deva.

Proof all in this channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1Z13LLNf7xi17K5PFs6RQ

Listen SHINIGAMI, When rev Formed Uchiha on FPW ( Long before he re-named it OC ) Insanity and his tribes men didnt even hear about PW, Know your place u shitty follower

how is that relevant to anything in epw ? .. idc about what happened on another server and how long ago.. lmao.. I'm on this server, only things that happen here interest me. also, majority of OC  was Xpendable.. and what Silence just said pretty much puts it all on the dot..  "Insanity succeeded and you failed, simple as that"

And ye,  I'm a shitty follower yes, never really done well following others lmao, hence i don't really do it :)  you're trying too hard here lol.. calm down.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Everybody crying so much about this, both sides lose PK, but let's just say this, we all know Xpendable is better than artifex in mass PK, sure we recruit a lot but overall we're 1 server sided, while Artifex has let's see.... i didn't really wanna have to do this but i'll do it anyway, (Vendetta) Rebellion, Sync, Team69 and some lowlife guilds from there, (Epic) Worms Ducks Dreturn and some gooks. last but not least (Storm) all ppl except the pinoys, so please shut ur mouth it's not xpendables fault that u recruited a bunch of unknowns that can't PK worth shit, if we recruited such baddies in our guild you wouldn't get KO'd in 19 minutes (Sab) sure both sides trashtalk but all facts are proven, Xpendable is #1 guild no matter what u say, we get hate targetted by all guilds and even if u get help sometimes by other guilds you get rolled because in PK we're flawless, our CC our teamwork our cooperation, let me also say we don't use vent and we *** ur mothers even better than when using vent, i've been playing this game long enough to see that Xpendable does best in mass PK and also in TW. kthxbye

And Rev is a ***ing bad leader, he leaves his guild because his members kills him probably, emokid 123 dontSad
i wouldn't want an unstable little emo shitter running a guild who cries and leaves every single day, Xpen is nothing without outcasts? Outcasts was nothing without naeem running it when that shitter ragequit.
Esok★

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Holy sh*t!
What You guys get from all that typing here? LOL Fight over a game about who's better? What the f*ck?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Spying on GC, on our forums, posting those SS on vids, logging our vents, you guys just went beyond sad level low life.....
we get all that from your guild members believe it or not  :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
we get all that from your guild members believe it or not  :normal-1: :normal-1:

actually this is true, most shit we got are from ur own members making fun of you guys raging because you lost to us.
Esok★

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I wouldn't call it a merge either, but it's just the spirit of power recruiting more meatshields, to help them win pk. Even ma Sig tells it all lol. It's just sad how they rqed Storm in 3 weeks after looosing a loooot of pks. Yet even though how they ganked and just had easy pks with non factor guilds in epic, we bother to come here, even though how it's hard to gear here,the trash talk and attention they give us, the video spam they do, we still do PK lol. I mean come on, we love the attention you guys give us :normal-2:. Spying on GC, on our forums, posting those SS on vids, logging our vents, you guys just went beyond sad level low life..... Even how you guys got way better gears than our players, better geared cata barbs while we got only 1 geared barb, How our guild base is glitched, making our def towers with lower def and hp(ask a gm if you don't believe). We still show up for TWs, We still win PKs, and yet still number excuse given out even though you guys got them 1337 BMs. Like legit, if you guys are this good, you wouldn't have came back to storm to beat us, but instead we came here for the PK, even though how hard it is to gear here. Both sides trash talk, yes but the level of try hard in you guys is wow.. Stay mad and be calm, you kids need to take it slow and grow up. Happy Gaming  :normal-1: P.S we understand you hate loosing, so it's ok

the whole spying on guild thing is a pointless fact. both faction is guilty of such acts ( we dnt use vent, so that hasn't really been possible for you guys to acquire yet), you guys took SS of our fac. chats in the past, you guys took/showed SS of our forums/apps in the past aswell.... as for power recruiting, thats the saddest excuse ever. Everyone is free to recruit who ever they want. so why would you even bring that up, no one's stopping you from recruiting and training your members up (granted you will need time to gear and get everything in order and that's fine and understandable). No need to point your fingers at us saying we power recruit to win. We just work alot better together simple and you guy's arent ready yet to match it (thats not to say you won't be in the near future).

also, those SS's and vent convo, weren't even from our memebers (spys as you call it) lol.. some in your own guild are unhapppy and probably enjoys these debates/arguments way too much lol believe it or not.

as for losing in storm.. another pointless fact to bring in this server..  i never went to storm the same as many others who were in xpend in Epic, never went to storm. (i simply didnt have the time to invest in another server at the time, rl comes first) .. so yes, xpend came back as we couldn't get everyone to go to storm to compete to our full potential. (also epic is a whole lot better anyways, gear and balance wise. aswell as the number of active factions) so its pointless to talk about storm, as you didnt face ALL of xpend there.. and it's a whole different server/gameplay there.  Also you guys came here cause pk was dead on storm i believe, (read pedro said that in some other thread before).. and we all love it here, as there's so much pk here.. lots of factions.

as for number excuse.. thats another sad excuse. I know quite a few of our members feel the need to spam it up with numbers excuse (which is quite sad aswell, especially when they misread being outclassed with outnumbered) ... but more often than not, its a fact. numbers do play somewhat of a role in PvP.

last but not least.. spamming videos lol..  do you guys not do the same when you win lol.. i've see quite a few of your threads of the same pk even from multiple players when u win.. and we do the same. Except it only seems like we spam those vids only because we win/gain so much footage to spam with. Lets not pretend you wouldn't post your TW wins, or pvp wins either..

in summary, instead of pointing fingers at us, take your time and get better then come at us strong. Weren't stopping you from recruiting, we aren't stopping you from gearing, we aren't stopping you from training your members up either.. (if you aren't capable of doing all that, thats a whole different story).

GL with faction, and hope to see you guys in more pvp.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Rev is a far greater leader than anyone on this dumb server alive now, not-meant-to-be-leaders are leading, Rev and everyone else laughs in u tryhard's faces, Everyone can see if they just use the little amount of braincells they got, Rev gave Power to the former small guild leader : Insanity to rise what he is now
what am i reading? why is rev considered a factor anywhere? why are you riding his dick so much?

pretending to beat people 1v1, trash talking at goat level, dodging pk, and abandoning your guild is not the qualities of a leader, let alone a great leader. i'm not active enough to criticize insanity's leading capabilities, but i can assure you he certainly has done a better job than rev has ever done. i don't think he lost to any low-level holy warriors like rev has, either.

in response to "merges": there hasn't been any. xpendable started as a 10~ member guild, we use to roll 30-40 people with just us. when you consistently win such ridiculous fights, people want to join you. complaining that xpendable can match you in numbers in tw is just stupid. would you prefer to lose 40v80 like in pk?

scxclfbdnkgw

Sab

the whole spying on guild thing is a pointless fact. both faction is guilty of such acts ( we dnt use vent, so that hasn't really been possible for you guys to acquire yet), you guys took SS of our fac. chats in the past, you guys took/showed SS of our forums/apps in the past aswell.... as for power recruiting, thats the saddest excuse ever. Everyone is free to recruit who ever they want. so why would you even bring that up, no one's stopping you from recruiting and training your members up (granted you will need time to gear and get everything in order and that's fine and understandable). No need to point your fingers at us saying we power recruit to win. We just work alot better together simple and you guy's arent ready yet to match it (thats not to say you won't be in the near future).

also, those SS's and vent convo, weren't even from our memebers (spys as you call it) lol.. some in your own guild are unhapppy and probably enjoys these debates/arguments way too much lol believe it or not.

as for losing in storm.. another pointless fact to bring in this server..  i never went to storm the same as many others who were in xpend in Epic, never went to storm. (i simply didnt have the time to invest in another server at the time, rl comes first) .. so yes, xpend came back as we couldn't get everyone to go to storm to compete to our full potential. (also epic is a whole lot better anyways, gear and balance wise. aswell as the number of active factions) so its pointless to talk about storm, as you didnt face ALL of xpend there.. and it's a whole different server/gameplay there.  Also you guys came here cause pk was dead on storm i believe, (read pedro said that in some other thread before).. and we all love it here, as there's so much pk here.. lots of factions.

as for number excuse.. thats another sad excuse. I know quite a few of our members feel the need to spam it up with numbers excuse (which is quite sad aswell, especially when they misread being outclassed with outnumbered) ... but more often than not, its a fact. numbers do play somewhat of a role in PvP.

last but not least.. spamming videos lol..  do you guys not do the same when you win lol.. i've see quite a few of your threads of the same pk even from multiple players when u win.. and we do the same. Except it only seems like we spam those vids only because we win/gain so much footage to spam with. Lets not pretend you wouldn't post your TW wins, or pvp wins either..

in summary, instead of pointing fingers at us, take your time and get better then come at us strong. Weren't stopping you from recruiting, we aren't stopping you from gearing, we aren't stopping you from training your members up either.. (if you aren't capable of doing all that, thats a whole different story).

First of all, Idn what you mean "SS" of your gc before cause, if you're thinking about HO and other guilds that you think are with us, then that's a wrong thinking, just judging us from another guild. 2nd. It's in your vids who you would even start showing SS of skype Convos, Aelio or w/e that BM would do that same thing trying hard to show SS of our GC. And about me posting the SS of your apps?? you think i have access to your forums? some one sent it to me too. But the point of storm you don't get is. Xp even had a lot of numbers there, and they got to win some pks yes, but you don't get my point. Not trying to advertise but storm was easier to gear, and moving a guild there isin't all that hard, just gotta work on the tomes, But you think Artifex came to epic, with full free gears? we still didn't RQ this server and still giving you people PK, it's a fact you guys enjoy the pk but at the same time, you would want to win more than killing the PK. If Artifex is gone, you can hf killing worms and other guilds but it's just a point. Both guilds have their edges of trash talk, But tell me one vid of ours which showed a GC convo? or SS or your forums or trying to trash you? some might have made other vids but never guild related resources. And ofc only reason the vids are being posting spamming daily for the past week, of every pk you guys win. Vids are cool, but trying to put stuff in there just to troll? well hf i guess if it makes you laugh lol

Offline Drive

• 🌙

I approve of this reply. :-X

Offline Fravashi

• Faction: Expendable
u really read all of it ?
 :pig-32: :pig-32:
XPENDABLE IS ARMY, NOT FAMILY.

don't talk to me clown
any clown dare tw us?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Yes actually i did LOL.Guess i was that bored. :-X.Was amusing to read tho.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Frav is too much of a serious gamer to study english.  :normal-32: