Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex TW 23/3 - Kev's vid.

Offline Tanadon

The Merge talks are getting old. Artifex and Salvation have more ex-NoHomo members then Xpend. Don't Sad.

Vegas

Both artifex and xpen got a shit load of randoms now. Just hiero bugged a xpen WB who used heart of steel against a mage....Anyways nice video  :smiley:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
The Merge talks are getting old. Artifex and Salvation have more ex-NoHomo members then Xpend. Don't Sad.

lol is ur brain handicaped?

PS: why was the other thread related to this topic closed gm?
No1 was even trash talking, for once was mostly English conversation. boo

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
XP was in worms dominating server  :normal-1:

:normal-9: :normal-43: :normal-2: 

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
:normal-9: :normal-43: :normal-2:

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

welp, there was on temporary disband then (since people insist on talking about long gone past.. ) .. all the cores were parked in worms at that time :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It's always the same one guild will dominate and the others will fail, end result:
Dead pk :rolleyes:

Offline Moneymaker

that's because most people are Glory hunters

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Sounds like 1 server wonder tbh

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
artifex talk about merge, accept u lost tw kids :police:

Offline SHINIGAMI

Sounds like 1 server wonder tbh

not quite. but personally i've only ever played in EPW as far as private servers go. - the month i was in deva for, but i only PvE-d there  :normal-2: since there wasn't really anyone on for PvP during my timezone at that time.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
not quite. but personally i've only ever played in EPW as far as private servers go. - the month i was in deva for, but i only PvE-d there  :normal-2: since there wasn't really anyone on for PvP during my timezone at that time.

Deva died
thats why HangOver and Uchiha(OC + XP) left
and that was like 2 years ago+

Offline SHINIGAMI

Deva died
thats why HangOver and Uchiha(OC + XP) left
and that was like 2 years ago+

pretty much.. thats when we started coming back here i believe.. :) but i was only there for a month anyways..

welp, history lesson was fun. I go sleep now. bb

Sab

I don't understand why people constantly talk about XP getting merged into by so many factions, when most of them weren't merges (I said most because I didn't keep up with who(if any) merged into xp before I came here.)

I wouldn't call it a merge either, but it's just the spirit of power recruiting more meatshields, to help them win pk. Even ma Sig tells it all lol. It's just sad how they rqed Storm in 3 weeks after looosing a loooot of pks. Yet even though how they ganked and just had easy pks with non factor guilds in epic, we bother to come here, even though how it's hard to gear here,the trash talk and attention they give us, the video spam they do, we still do PK lol. I mean come on, we love the attention you guys give us :normal-2:. Spying on GC, on our forums, posting those SS on vids, logging our vents, you guys just went beyond sad level low life..... Even how you guys got way better gears than our players, better geared cata barbs while we got only 1 geared barb, How our guild base is glitched, making our def towers with lower def and hp(ask a gm if you don't believe). We still show up for TWs, We still win PKs, and yet still number excuse given out even though you guys got them 1337 BMs. Like legit, if you guys are this good, you wouldn't have came back to storm to beat us, but instead we came here for the PK, even though how hard it is to gear here. Both sides trash talk, yes but the level of try hard in you guys is wow.. Stay mad and be calm, you kids need to take it slow and grow up. Happy Gaming  :normal-1: P.S we understand you hate loosing, so it's ok

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
You know how OC was. You were one of Rev's memebers in Uchiha @ Deva.

Proof all in this channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1Z13LLNf7xi17K5PFs6RQ

Listen SHINIGAMI, When rev Formed Uchiha on FPW ( Long before he re-named it OC ) Insanity and his tribes men didnt even hear about PW, Know your place u shitty follower

What is Outcast without Xpendable, and what is Xpendable without Outcast? anyone can see it now

Insanity succeeded and you failed, simple as that

I wouldn't call it a merge either, but it's just the spirit of power recruiting more meatshields, to help them win pk. Even ma Sig tells it all lol.

Dont talk about shit you dont know, Rossell is Lin's brother 2 years old member, we don't care if he's good at pvp or not, we invited him for his brother. try again

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Xpend core members when xpend was build.
Leader: Ryan: Asian guy who loves to collect barbie dolls
Insanity: No.1 Goat seller on the far east
Silence: Owner of carpet company from middle east
Val: flat chested women
Camron: Gentlemen who pedo all 14 yrs. Old girls in the server
Buster: Survived over mcdonalds wifi
Shazam: Uknown info
Laeya: Friend
Prof: Friend
MageTank: former master of war

This is the squad use to wiped 30-40+ NH 1.4.0 version 2-3 years ago, and thats all we have on guild.

For more xpend history lesson PM Insanity or Silence in game in arab language.