Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex TW 23/3 - Kev's vid.

sorround

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Why does everytime someone brings up the fact that we CAN act as educated human beings even ONLINE they get laughed at?

Oh well what can we do to brainless chimpanzees??  :normal-1:

Vegas

Why does everytime someone brings up the fact that we CAN act as educated human beings even ONLINE they get laughed at?

Oh well what can we do to brainless chimpanzees??  :normal-1:

Apawolla #2? :O

Offline StrawBerry

having a civil discussion here, why lock the thread ? please do explain..

How is this a civil discussion when everyone making fun of other gamers , what part of that is civil ? , Try to keep this discussion in a respectful and proffesional manner . Your members are acting like some kind  a 12 yr old kid . Please remember that this is just a game that people play with leisure . You all take this way too serious.

sorround

Apawolla #2? :O

?

Apawolla was beyond stupid with her suggestions...All I'm saying is that just because you ***ing pussys don't have the balls to be the "tuff guys" you want to be in real life, doesn't mean you have to come and fulfill your dreams in here and be an arrogant ass to everyone. Tell me WHY this isn't right.

Vegas

?

Apawolla was beyond stupid with her suggestions...All I'm saying is that just because you ***ing pussys don't have the balls to be the "tuff guys" you want to be in real life, doesn't mean you have to come and fulfill your dreams in here and be an arrogant ass to everyone. Tell me WHY this isn't right.

You can't take a joke ijs.

sorround

You can't take a joke ijs.

No, that joke irritated me. Because at some points I agreed with Apawolla, I mean I know this is an online game and the last thing people will do here is being serious and polite and professional, nobody is asking them to do that. But from that to taking every minimal chance to minimize others and act like prick to everyone else, there's a huge difference...

Sab

This thread legit became useless LOL  :normal-2:. No GM gonna close it i guess

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Not even gonna bother cleaning since 75% of people can't be civil or ontopic on PK vid threads. We just keep cleaning and closing again anyway.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 11:21 pm by Tangle⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: