Epic Perfect World

How to: Disable world chat

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, some people don't know how, and there's a lot of spam lately so, here's a simple guide.

Click on the bottom left button of the chat window.

After the settings come up, select "Squad" or "Faction" chat. And keep the settings something like this. Basically, select all the chats except for "World". "Damage" "Combat" and "Other" can be avoided too, totally up to you.

Then just switch to squad/faction chat in the chat menu.
Now you can follow all chats and not have to sit through the wc drama.

scxclfbdnkgw

are you joking lol

world chat is off by default in every single channel except common... you've shown nobody anything here  :normal-43:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Thank you based god.
I'm basically 40

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Thank you based god.

#TYBG

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
are you joking lol

world chat is off by default in every single channel except common... you've shown nobody anything here  :normal-43:
Yeah but squad chat and faction chat don't have normal chat enabled. This was to enable every other chat except World Chat.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
are you joking lol

Keep practising, one day you'll be able to write a comment that isn't an arrogant display of ingame ego or some form of insult to whomever you talk.

Yeah but squad chat and faction chat don't have normal chat enabled. This was to enable every other chat except World Chat.

Many people, especially those new to PW, won't know this. Very useful guide.

I'd just like to add that "General" in that list is the little window that's seperate from the main chat, I personally like to put damage in there to keep the main chatbox spam free while still having a damage log visible.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Good guide. Very yes.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Keep practising, one day you'll be able to write a comment that isn't an arrogant display of ingame ego or some form of insult to whomever you talk.

Many people, especially those new to PW, won't know this. Very useful guide.

I'd just like to add that "General" in that list is the little window that's seperate from the main chat, I personally like to put damage in there to keep the main chatbox spam free while still having a damage log visible.
:normal-42:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
This is actually really useful

Now my hands can rest from adding people to blacklist and do something better...

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Bless u steroids
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Sab

are you joking lol

It might be important to others, but ofc there are always them arrogant kids, going around posting their Opinions. :normal-1: Nice basic guide any ways

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It might be important to others, but ofc there are alwasy them arrogant kids, going around posting their Opinions. :normal-1: Nice basic guide any ways

lol you want your posts deleted kid?

oh wait... lol

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Best guide on forum.  :normal-42:
For each day you're off WC an Xpendable gets butthurt.

Last Edit: Mar 31, 2014, 08:41 am by Bre