Epic Perfect World

Mystic stunlock

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
Seriously I just saw someone in WC saying that i cant stun lock im like.....mystic can stun lock???? explain

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
um.. yeah i have no idea how they would do it unless they were using a combination of thicket and listless blossom (lysing'd listless has a chance to sleep for 13 seconds) but thicket isn't spamable and listless blossom loses effect if u attack them. if someone has perfected mystic stunlock SHOW ME!!!!! ok i'm off to go test this.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
People try to be rude, that's cute. c:

Anyway, pet skill cooldowns reset when you resummon them. Take that with what you will.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
People try to be rude, that's cute. c:

Anyway, pet skill cooldowns reset when you resummon them. Take that with what you will.

yeah but like devil its a a ranged stun and sometimes fails :/

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Mystics can't stunlock in the sense a BM would.

You can however: alternate between mistress & chiyu, giving  a pretty solid way to block w/e your opponent is doing. It's not a seamless stunlock but it's close.

Secondly, between thicket, lysing, chiyu, mistress, gale & tornado you can pretty much incapacitate an opponent for a few dozen seconds. Over a minute if lucky with procs. This is not neccesarily a good idea since it drains chi & doesn't deal much damage when purely focussing on stunlock.

In combat, your best option for a  "stunlock" would be to open with a pet stun, followup with gale, resummon pet near end, push them (It s about a second or so worth of stun because of the moving) and then restun with pet followed by another gale right after.  It's almost seamless if done right & a little lucky with procs and it's quite lethal.

EricaMurcas

Mostly ALL classes have a debilitating move that halts their attack or movement. I have yet to see a Mystic stun, but I'm not the one to really say one way or another. I'm pretty sure Seekers have some form of stun or seal.  Mages use Force of Will to seal their enemies, WF have lucky scarab I think it's called, WB have multiple stuns, Warrior, of course, is the master of stun locking. Psychics can can get you with Soul of Stunning or Soul of Silence. Archers have Stun Arrow and I think Aim Low. Clerics have their sleep skills and, if they got the book, Seal of God, which increases the defense of the affected, but they cannot act all and when that runs out? Nighty nighty...for 10-20 seconds, and assassins have two stunning moves.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Stun lock wew....use faith
how its possible? u get chance !!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Stun lock wew....use faith
how its possible? u get chance !!

That's the thing about mystics. None of their seals/stuns last very long but they also have short cooldowns.
Mystic stuns are more of a prevention for heals/counters in the last seconds before a kill than a long stunlock. You can faith it once, but 15 seconds after they can do it again.

Nullify Poison on genie is far more effective against the magic hits. Evil ward against the absorb soul .

But as you say, any class has good combos, it's just up to the player to not waste these when their opponent has a genie ready.

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.
you can resummon pet as many times you want, you can sleep, silence.
That's the thing about mystics. None of their seals/stuns last very long but they also have short cooldowns.
Mystic stuns are more of a prevention for heals/counters in the last seconds before a kill than a long stunlock. You can faith it once, but 15 seconds after they can do it again.

Nullify Poison on genie is far more effective against the magic hits. Evil ward against the absorb soul .

But as you say, any class has good combos, it's just up to the player to not waste these when their opponent has a genie ready.

adrenaline surge counters sleep

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Low Knowledge =/

scatterer3

Sleep, buff up, spam devil and mistress.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
you can resummon pet as many times you want, you can sleep, silence.
adrenaline surge counters sleep

Surge is probably not worth it. Genie energy is precious. But with perfect timing against sins, wizards, clerics & mystics it might be useful I suppose.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
you must be kill mystic pet 1st or use IG and tele sz.......wtf its chinoy style:P

Offline Puka

• Highway robber.
  • beri kind.
  • Characters: Pukachu
you must be kill mystic pet 1st or use IG and tele sz.......wtf its chinoy style:P

:normal-12: :normal-13:
Say NO to trolls.

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
@_@ never got stun locked buy mystic.. but i always get killed by one.. :D tbh i hate mystics haha >.<