Epic Perfect World

UNABLE TO FRIGGIN CONNECT

Offline Bonez3000

Soooo yeah i Run the game in Launcher and when i try to log on it tells me "unable to connect" what the f? i Close the game and try again with alll the Servers still the same shizz ,This Pissseess sooo off!

It takes one 30Mins to get online ? thats just retarded. i can see the ping of all the servers they are ~46-47  My ping is low n i have good internet connection ~240Mbs and this...

IS it possible to fix it?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
server is working fine, try chekcing on your side.
maybe open task manager and see if something is eating ur connections, lik epando media booster or those bar on the browsers.
also reboot and reset your router, it might help.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
you also might try verifying your client. i know i had a similar problem a while back it is very frustrating but i verified everything and it worked just fine. so maybe give that a shot.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
lol try to reset your modem maybe its help O:-)

Offline Bonez3000

you also might try verifying your client. i know i had a similar problem a while back it is very frustrating but i verified everything and it worked just fine. so maybe give that a shot.

Did em all ,Still not ,and nop ,noone in my house using Wifi My pc Is connected with Cable and i have ingameping ~100 even when Dling stuff 10mbs :/
Aight gunna miss NW cuz of this problem -_-