Epic Perfect World

Sage vs Demon EP - UV Mode

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
And i never waste in pk energy from genie to get chi qq :) i keep it for critical situation :) we are soo squishy.

And yes if u go full attack as ep u have high dmg so with or without extra dmg buff u still have alot of dmg.

Honestly, I don't find a problem with chi as a sage ep, in 1v1 or mass. lol.
But I agree with everything from Chad, sage>demon.

Offline Jim~

Why need demon when a cleric morai skill is OP enough to kill a full def level seeker..

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
definitely sage ep ok ok
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I don't agree with MM. If you want to DD, go make any other class.  :rolleyes:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Lets view to this question from another point: which cleric more easy to fight. And for me only 1 sage cleric are unbeatable. While every second demon cleric can hierobug me all the time.

So it's up to you, but if I would go metal mage definitely would chose demon.

Ennaoj

^
Says all  :rolleyes:

Offline TwistedPanda

• "You Have Been Purged"
  • Characters: Mlke | TwistedPanda
  • Faction: Purge

Then u don't know ep how good dd could be. Has lots of debuffs and i got now Magic attack 67-76k base. And still my gear not rdy yet i will get more mattack.

Well yea i know demon has some + but i chose stay sage i wanna go support too when needs and for extra dmg i can spam 1 spark if needed same dmg as extra magic attack buff from demon same duration.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Then u don't know ep how good dd could be. Has lots of debuffs and i got now Magic attack 67-76k base. And still my gear not rdy yet i will get more mattack.

Well yea i know demon has some + but i chose stay sage i wanna go support too when needs and for extra dmg i can spam 1 spark if needed same dmg as extra magic attack buff from demon same duration.

I don't even have this Magic attack in ultraviolet dance with 1K+ magic stats...
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 08:36 pm by LeiZo

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

While this is true outside of 1v1, clerics are still scary in isolated incidents.

I personally prefer my demon ep both for supporting and 1v1.

I started as sage on my ep, and went demon after getting chan on all my gear.  Understand that demon ep should not be attempted without decent chan gear.  Sage channel buff eliminates this necessity for sages.  It was mentioned somewhere that sage chan buff creates a better chance to heiro something.  The last time my ep was in metalmage with a dragon glaive, morai pot, and demon chan buff; I had 88k upper magic attack.  That is not exactly a negligent amount of damage.  Wield thunder + elven boon is a heiro combo for any ep with reasonable channeling.  I've heiro'd even mystics on my demon ep with it on multiple occasions.  If I were sage and did not have the demon magic attack buff, the chance of doing this to another arcane class would drop significantly.  You can compare sparking to the demon attack buff, but for every spark a sage would use in comparison, I still have full chi.  This makes my combo quite a bit more spammable.

If we're comparing heals, I love my demon stream of rejuvenation.  The pdef bonus it gives while supporting or just saving myself is the equivalent of 2 sage skills in 1.  Demon wellspring also fills chi fairly quickly.  Do not doubt the demon heals.

I'm not doubting that sage is useful.  My play style just tends to lean towards demon.  Regardless of your choice, you will adapt if you practice enough.
I'm basically 40

Offline Jinininiji

• Beginner

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  The last time my ep was in metalmage with a dragon glaive, morai pot, and demon chan buff; I had 88k upper magic attack.

I'm very bad...

I'm not doubting that sage is useful.  My play style just tends to lean towards demon.  Regardless of your choice, you will adapt if you practice enough.

This

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
+1 cynix
and cynix each time i read your posts feel like want touch your boobies dunnu why  :-[ :-\

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
+1 cynix
and cynix each time i read your posts feel like want touch your boobies dunnu why  :-[ :-\

I sometimes touch my own boobies while replying to threads.  I think we both need an intervention.

I'm very bad...

Try lie to forum readers??
I'm basically 40

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I've played both, and I like both. They're different from each other. The gear between the two has to be different.
I play sage more, because it's what I started out with and it's what I'm used to.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote