• Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I used to be a bully  :-X
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Reliant

I'm not saying that bullying is good but a person who have been bullied will become a better person. Me, myself, being bullied changed me a lot and I don't say I'm happy I was, it's sad I was because I was only 6 y.o when I was bullied which makes it worse seeing how CHILDREN are bullying other children. Yes there are scare, emotional and physical but they can go away. I found comfort and understanding in my best friend ( Nicolle ) and some other friends who been there for me and in my boyfriend and those people "cured" my scares. You just don't have to give up to the bullies and you'll get over them. You need to learn to defend yourself when others aren't around to save you.
I learned this after caring and crying for all the bullies that they don't deserve the bother and true people who don't pretend to be your friends just to start gossiping about you will show up in the end.

yeah i aggree with that, although there is always this other part of people for whom have never been given any help, thus they are left to despair in darkness, with rage and attitude disorders i would call it.

anyway here goes a song for ya

EricaMurcas

I used to be the counter bully. I saw someone being picked on, I'd throw my backpack at them and then land one good punch and walk away while they were still gasping for breath. I guess I was a bully, too. I saw it more as protecting those I love, but, I suppose I was the definition of a "bully"  in a literary sense.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I used to be the counter bully. I saw someone being picked on, I'd throw my backpack at them and then land one good punch and walk away while they were still gasping for breath. I guess I was a bully, too. I saw it more as protecting those I love, but, I suppose I was the definition of a "bully"  in a literary sense.

no, protecting others should not be considered as bullying

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Reliant

{[yeah] (you could have been considered a bully from devil's perspective) but from god's point atleast you were the one showing them the radiance of the god's will, and pursuited to set em to the path that leads towards the distant lights of the divine eternal will.}

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
we had only ONE bully in our class :normal-2: but he wasn't really that kind of a bully, we see in movies, you know:D he was pretty dumb for that. Then he literally got killed by some older guys from our school and instantly turned into an angel, fighting against bullying :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: sorry this is so funny:D:D:D:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

EricaMurcas

PTSD does that to people I'm told...or they turn into something way worse....

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
that can be of help if you know how to use it

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
If someone is being bullied others have right to avoid it.
If you don't help your self no one else will there is a lot of help out there but the person being bullied must take the first action and others will help after .

If I make any sense

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
If someone is being bullied others have right to avoid it.
If you don't help your self no one else will there is a lot of help out there but the person being bullied must take the first action and others will help after .

If I make any sense

I'll help.
Then, buy me lunch for the rest of the week.
Essence

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
i remember high school days :D im a bully of those who bully others.. i hate to see others doing something nonsense  onto others.. :D

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
i remember high school days :D im a bully of those who bully others.. i hate to see others doing something nonsense  onto others.. :D

Wow, ain't you a saint.
Essence

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Nice someone who actually cares, it's refreshing.  +1

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I'll help.
Then, buy me lunch for the rest of the week.

Wtf I'll buy u a restaurant screw lunch homie

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable

Wow, ain't you a saint.
Nice someone who actually cares, it's refreshing.  +1

well actually i have a cousin and he have dwarfism we r in the same school and same level... he is a bright one i cud tell he is in the ace block but because of his size he is being bullied by others even lower classmen dsnt respect him.. so i need to stand up for him.. cant let anyone judge someone because of his size.. thats why i hate bully i remember entering my cousin classroom while their class is ongoing.. and floored someone who threaten him just because he thinks my cousin get some special treatment because he is dwarf.. but he isnt, he work hard for his grades.. and after the graduation my cousin finished in 2nd honor in overall.. i am proud for him and pity those who bullied him.