Epic Perfect World

About flyers

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Is there any chance we would get something like Wind Widget (from pwi) here to make the slower flyers faster? I ask this because my favourite flyer for untamed, ever since it came out, is Dracocuda, which is a 9.00 flyer and made from a Flight Token.

I'd think the item could be like 10 gold or so, since the Flight Token is 5 gold, and the Rare Flight Token is 15.
I imagine this (but could be wrong) that this would be easy enough, intoducing the item in the boutique and putting an extra forge, or a better idea: Put a tab or two with something like "Conversion I" and "Conversion II" and so on.

Tl;dr: Any chance we getting an item to make +9.00 flyers into +10.50?
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2014, 07:01 pm by Danidv

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
i wish all flights had same speed except for the starter flights doh  ??? (really want glitter flap wings  :'( ) / sorry for offtopic but i doubt it will happen original poster =/

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I think all the flights should have the same speed, minus the ones in the npc. I love some of the lower speed flyers, but they go so slow it's kinda annoying, especially when you're trying to keep up in pk and stuff.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I think all the flights should have the same speed, minus the ones in the npc. I love some of the lower speed flyers, but they go so slow it's kinda annoying, especially when you're trying to keep up in pk and stuff.

Yes Those green butterfly tideborn wings 9.00 any speed?

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Resolve

..this noop

??? What you try get those starter wings you have cleric passive fly fast like american jet.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
??? What you try get those starter wings you have cleric passive fly fast like american jet.

yes clerics fast asf in air

Offline Resolve

yes clerics fast asf in air

Come tich me speed.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
+1 I don't really like big wings, I prefer the smaller fairy ones

Vegas

Agreed, most flyers are too huge

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Think there was a post in regard to getting the spurs to speed mounts and the widgets to speed fliers, can't remember what the reason was for not having them. Would be cool to be able to hasten craptastic speed mounts and fliers if the looks are what you prefer, like others have said lots of fliers are disproportionaly  large and kinda get in the way for PVP  or draw too much attention to you which is not always good hahahha
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
PWI has 2 levels of widges for the flight speeds and the mount speeds, it would be nice to implement that here, one level the cost difference between flight token and the rare flight token, the other the cost of the rare flight token but to be used on the npc fliers, I do also like many of the npc flights better than the ones that are faster. Same with the mounts some of the npc mounts are really cool it would be nice to use the spurs to make them the 15 m/s speed. Please do consider this.

Level 30 base

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
PWI has 2 levels of widges for the flight speeds and the mount speeds, it would be nice to implement that here, one level the cost difference between flight token and the rare flight token, the other the cost of the rare flight token but to be used on the npc fliers, I do also like many of the npc flights better than the ones that are faster. Same with the mounts some of the npc mounts are really cool it would be nice to use the spurs to make them the 15 m/s speed. Please do consider this.

+1
I totally agree with you sis

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I want the original Elven wings to be fast :(