Epic Perfect World

Mystic Pet and Plant Guide

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I was doing my baby mystics Pets and Plants and I couldn't find a guide so I made one.

First off you start by checking your quest log.

~Devil Chihyu~

First pet..Devil Chihyu
Check the quest ~Covenant Guide*Devil~
*Guidance
Talk to the Priestess of the Soul in Spire of Awakening 153,248
I recommend Picking up both available quests we will need the punishing sting as well later.

Quest
~Devilish Training~
Now to kill the devil Scout 134,277
you will find it by the Solstone Altar in the fissure. Hes squishy so it will be easy peasy no need
for backup. Now its back to the Priestess of the soul to turn in the quest. Once you turn in the
quest you will receive the book and can learn it at any of the mystic skill npc's.

~Salvation~

You will pick up this quest from Beckenast the First Mage in Tellus

Quest
~Hope Reborn~
AutoPath to SnowDragon Heights Closest teleport point is Galeroar Town for the Runestone
Plinth 431,228 Dig the stone. The quest Changes to ~Water of Life~ Teleport back to Shrine of the
Ancestors Fly up and proceed NorthEast to TreeHollow Lake 258,239 drop into the water and
swim into the log at 256,240 you should get the quest completion. Then you return to Beckenast
which turns the quest into *The Long Wait* this takes 3 minutes. Once the timer expires a quest
box will pop up, Accept the quest and your book will pop into your bag.

~Cragglord~

QUEST
Disaster Falls
proceed to the Restless Remnants to get the Red Lotus Sword to Release the Cragglord. Once
you dig the Red Lotus You are directed to the Valley of Disaster. So grab some wine *Chiennan
Spring Wine* and hit the illusion stone enter Valley of Disaster. Proceed down the path to the
center and make your way around to the entrance to the fire element and then dig the pillar
titled Cairn of Fire. Cragglord with pop out and you have 5 min to squish him. A NPC that
looks like Craggy will pop up next to the pillar turn the quest into him and you will recieve
your book.

~Storm Mistress~

Quest
Covenant Guide*Bolt
~*Guidance*~
Find the Ritualist Septus 378,243 in Tellus. Talk to Septus and turn in the quest then pick up the next
one titled Thunder and Lightning. Fly to the Decaying Woods, resist the urge to chase the pretty
butterflies and dig 5 Glowing Stones. Return to Septus to turn in the quest which will then turn
the quest into *The Oath Ring* which takes 1 minute to complete. Once it completes turn it in this will
put the Oath ring in your quest items. Next we fly to the decaying woods again to find the
Storm Mistress 343,225. Turn in the quest with her. Then Oh Noes!!! suddenly your being ganked
by storm mistresses. Kill them and turn the quest in you will receive your storm mistress
book which can be learned at any of the mystic skill npc's.

~*Mystic Plants*~
Remember we picked up the quest for the punishing sting at the priestess of the soul. At this point
you are directed to talk to Beckenast the First Mage.
Teleport to Tellus and talk to Beckenast the First Mage 356,240
I recommend picking up all the quests available its much more efficiant to just do them all at
once and then return and turn them all in at the same time. Yes there is a bunch, just keep
accepting.

~Punishing Sting~

Quest
~Punishing Sting~
Ok proceed to Starry Wilds via autopath or use the closest teleport Shrine of the ancestors
to the Stinging Nettles 233,265 to obtain the Stinging Nettle Heart. Sneak past all the creepy bats
and the rockmen and kill the stinging Nettle. Questliine instructs to turn quest into Beckenast the
First Mage but we are doing them all at once so just proceed to Befuddling Creeper

~Befuddeing Creeper~

Quest
Befuddling Creeper *The True Cursed Vine*
Fly to the Dragon Hunters Tribe 272,204 Shrine is again the closest teleport point and dig the
Befuddling Creeper then kill the plant that spawns and a Quest box will pop up as the quest
completes. Questliine instructs to turn quest into Beckenast the First Mage but we are doing them
all at once so just proceed to Spidervine.

~Spidervine~

Quest
Spidervine *The True Spidervine*
Just a short Jaunt from the red Lotus in Restless Remnants at 379,281 you will find the
Spidervine dig it and then kill plant that spawns. Again a quest box will pop up upon completion.
Questliine instructs to turn quest into Beckenast the First Mage but we are doing them all at once
so just proceed to Listless Blossom.

~Listless Blossom~

Quest
Listless Blossom *True Listless Blossom*
Fly to Snowdragon Heights and locate the Listless Blossom 420,260 Dig the Listless Blossom and
then kill the plant that spawns a questbox will pop up upon completion. Questliine instructs to
turn quest into Beckenast the First Mage but we are doing them all at once so just proceed to
Healing Herb.

~Healing Herb~

Quest
Healing Herb *The True Healing Herb*
Fly to the Healing Herb located at 110,268 or teleport to shrine of the Immortals then autopath to the healing herb. Dig the Healing Herb and kill the plant that spawns. A quest box will pop up upon quest completion.

~Vital Herb~

Quest
Vital Herb *The True Vital Herb*
For this one Fly to IcePine Pass or just teltport to Forgotten Sanctuary fly up to 30 height
and autopath to the vital herb 466,275 dig the plant then kill the plant that spawns and yet
another questbox with pop up upon completion. Questliine instructs to turn quest into Beckenast
the First Mage.
Ok so we are done with the plants return to Beckenast the First Mage in Tellus to turn in all the
quests.

So theres my guide i hope it helps someone. :)
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2014, 01:45 pm by Nutters

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Cool, you should make a guide on how these pets and plants interact with players in PK. That would be good to read :3

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2014, 04:48 pm by αlex

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
why
its literally on their skill descriptions what they do to other players wtf

That was pretty rude. Everybody learns differently. Theres no reason to act like that.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy