Epic Perfect World

Lost Hope

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
At presents its Xpendable monopoly of RPK boast etc. well all guild hoppers bad A____ from worms NH etc joined Xpendable now

You're clueless

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
so finally who's this xpendable, I haven't even seen him/her.

not on forums, neither ingame

I guess he/she is duck's member right?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You're clueless

He's probably right that xpendable has some of the best numbers atm. Though they are definitely not the only big group, it's been pretty rare to have so many large factions around on EPW, usually it was just one. Now theres at least 5-10 big ones spread across various timezones as well as quite a lot of medium sized facs.

Lots of pk lately, awesome.

Offline AlphaMale

xpendable's numbers are not even close to lets say asian alliance or artifex, yet it looks like we dominate the server because in 9/10 cases we win even if fight 30v60, we reject more than we should and end up being outnumbered heavily

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
xpend is like super pro in PK.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline zia

• improve our skills to get close to gods..epic
  • Characters: zia
I love you  :-*

Thank you GGB i love you too mmmmmuahhhhhhhh

so finally who's this xpendable, I haven't even seen him/her.

not on forums, neither ingame

I guess he/she is duck's member right?

But they dominate the TW at present.. i don't see any major guild ever challenging them.. they are No.1 in TW and in events (pk related events mainly dragon temple raid),  even if server has more big sized pk guilds these days..

xpend is like super pro in PK.

well as far i see from videos they just have good number of people who love to pk and who come back again and again after death till enemies withdraw.. i don't think they are super gamers or such sort.. they are humans too with little more passion than others..

Thank you all love ducks :)

The only dumb question is the one never asked..

Reliant

lol honestly it's not about such bs as you mentioned it's just the server (player base) doesn't give sh*t about gameplay and such, they don't care about rebalancing and stuff anymore (mainly cause it's before the patch) so they relly on trashtalking like kids from elsword (such as low, noob ,3 spark,runner)
and the last but not least they can't even random kill properly at this time which is realy sad. ( even with atk levels getting buffed, seekers spamming metal combo 24/7 purge removed...)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
they are humans too with little more passion than others..

wut....

Offline Excursio

• Excursio-150 Seeker
  • Ducks-Excursio
  • Characters: Excursio
  • Faction: Ducks
 :rolleyes: Lawl Interesting story... ;)
Excursio★ 150 R8 Sage Seeker

Offline Benji

they are humans too with little more passion than others..

lol they just have a core of 20-30ish ppl that played long together,and big mouth..combine that with recent numbers they got,es nice,send new members as meat shields,core clears,gf...everything else is just a trick (as long as you talk big about yourself,most will believe you rly are)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Make Xpendable resistance merge all guilds!!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Make Xpendable resistance merge all guilds!!

noonon, what you guys should do is some sparta crap >.> with 200 instead of 300, and pick a day...where full 200 fight 10,000 >.>

Angelica

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
xpendable's numbers are not even close to lets say asian alliance or artifex, yet it looks like we dominate the server because in 9/10 cases we win even if fight 30v60, we reject more than we should and end up being outnumbered heavily

Well, their ego is certainly unrivaled.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
this Topic in Off-Topic went a bit Off-Topic ...