Epic Perfect World

big Notes

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
this suggestion i don't know if agatio can make this but i will try it

my suggestion is about for bignotes .. bignotes can use in vendor using vendor's license even the price of stuff is 4b it can still buy .. however if can agatio can make for npc? for example i will buy Mystic tome Fragment 10k pcs its 105m cost , inventory can only handle 200m max of coin so if 105m i cant buy more that 15kup or 20k up mystic tome at the time ... im just suggest if can make agatio will automatically buy in npc using big notes like in vendor license? even the stuff price in npc is almost 300m up?

just suggest only

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
this suggestion i don't know if agatio can make this but i will try it

my suggestion is about for bignotes .. bignotes can use in vendor using vendor's license even the price of stuff is 4b it can still buy .. however if can agatio can make for npc? for example i will buy Mystic tome Fragment 10k pcs its 105m cost , inventory can only handle 200m max of coin so if 105m i cant buy more that 15kup or 20k up mystic tome at the time ... im just suggest if can make agatio will automatically buy in npc using big notes like in vendor license? even the stuff price in npc is almost 300m up?

just suggest only
Alright I didn't understand that completely. But, are you suggesting an increase in the amount of money you can hold? Well, Big Notes exist for a reason. Just buy mystical tome fragments, sell more big notes, buy more fragments. No need to even close the shop window. I've bought them in bulk too (333k so, you can't really say that's less) and that's what I did when I was buying them.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Alright I didn't understand that completely. But, are you suggesting an increase in the amount of money you can hold? Well, Big Notes exist for a reason. Just buy mystical tome fragments, sell more big notes, buy more fragments. No need to even close the shop window. I've bought them in bulk too (333k so, you can't really say that's less) and that's what I did when I was buying them.

I guess that's what he was trying to say o.o I couldn't understand

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
But on a vending window, as Steroids said, you can both buy and sell at the same time without the windows closing and such.
So it's not really hard to buy frags, sell notes, then buy more frags.

I feel like it's prolly something that is hard coded or put that way for a reason.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I think he means when you buy from catshops it consumes your big notes so you can spend a few billion if wanted. His suggestion is that the same happens with NPCs as well, not increasing the amounts of coins you can carry.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
IF the suggestion is about making NPCs take bank notes like vendor licence shops do, that would be cool, at least the custom NPCs.

Level 30 base

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
sorry for my english ..

I think he means when you buy from catshops it consumes your big notes so you can spend a few billion if wanted. His suggestion is that the same happens with NPCs as well, not increasing the amounts of coins you can carry.

yup that's my suggestion .

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ohhh I see. Good idea ^^

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
good suggestion so i don't have to waste 1minute selling notes to npc