Epic Perfect World

open beta testing for players?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
we must shank them next time they do this >.> they will bleed during pk so easier to kill >.>

Aw, so mean :c

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I will open a topic on forum in few days so you will be able to apply. Although I will pick only around 50 people, so there's a chance that you won't be able to get on test server. I may pick people totally randomly in some cases or just who first.
People who caused issues to us in the past, probably won't be accepted.
In my opinion, you should select some testers first, then start this thread, like you did last year with SoW expansion. Selecting some decent pk players would help you settle the balance right, pve can be done by anyone.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
That's a nice preview. Also for guides you cab search on youtube for some videos, I saw a lot of them about the new quests and it looked pretty easy to do them, and fast. Tho its going to be diff is good to have an idea about how u need to do things.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

"Decent PK players"? That's completely subjective. PvP testing could be done by anyone, and GMs are fully capable of testing out balance as well.
People weren't picked solely based on such things last time.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
aww i guess this will be done on europe timezone? q.q
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
In my opinion, you should select some testers first, then start this thread, like you did last year with SoW expansion. Selecting some decent pk players would help you settle the balance right, pve can be done by anyone.
>.> Need PvE too. I don't think any PKer is patient enough to do multiple runs of new instances (if any)

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
>.> Need PvE too. I don't think any PKer is patient enough to do multiple runs of new instances (if any)

i don't even like pve at all and i +1 the thing that Steroids said if the sv have x2 and the instances are ***ed up everybody will qq 24/7

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
hope we get the better barb stun next patch. so we'll have less reliance on occult ice. ty
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline sikes12

Nothing has been said about Auto-Cultivation aka legal bots ? is this gonna to be implemented here ?
i hope not because being on pwi for like 4 year and since auto cultivation come with the NH expansion , this really kill the game and economy  :-[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Nothing has been said about Auto-Cultivation aka legal bots ? is this gonna to be implemented here ?
i hope not because being on pwi for like 4 year and since auto cultivation come with the NH expansion , this really kill the game and economy  :-[
Don't really need auto-culti....just have to do Eden/Brimstone. Use the 3rd fairy and we're done.

Offline sikes12

Don't really need auto-culti....just have to do Eden/Brimstone. Use the 3rd fairy and we're done.

Auto-Cultivation has nothing to do with culti , it is just a bot program implanted inside the client. That come with the NH expansion

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Bot was removed from interface. You can still open the bot window with shortcut key, but bot does not work.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Bot was removed from interface. You can still open the bot window with shortcut key, but bot does not work.
Are you sure it wont work? Because Auto-Potion also disabled, but it's very easy to enable it and like every 2nd active pker use that.

Even in these forums some video where you can see pots get eated without clicking anything and 5 pixels from the top are removed in these videos.

Once some guy even posted video without removing top 5 pixels so it was clearly visible his client got autopot enabled.

After all I understand SLS make nice cash for you, but who donate not going to bother about boting, and who dont have money for SLS bot they level anyway with external program...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
"Decent PK players"? That's completely subjective. PvP testing could be done by anyone, and GMs are fully capable of testing out balance as well.
People weren't picked solely based on such things last time.
Alright then, get testers that have no idea about their class, I am speaking of players that really know their classes and can make a good argument about what should be balanced and what not. Of course that pk testing could be done by anyone, but atleast get someone that knows what he/she's doing.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Alright then, get testers that have no idea about their class, I am speaking of players that really know their classes and can make a good argument about what should be balanced and what not. Of course that pk testing could be done by anyone, but atleast get someone that knows what he/she's doing.
yup +1, there must be someone good from each class at least. Anyone can test PK sure, but I rather trust someone experienced in PVP, I don't know how you can disagree with this.
hell yea