Epic Perfect World

open beta testing for players?

Offline Triality#1

With my luck, the topic will be opened while I'm sleeping or writing an exam in school....and closed before I get back.
So sad.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I will open a topic on forum in few days so you will be able to apply. Although I will pick only around 50 people, so there's a chance that you won't be able to get on test server. I may pick people totally randomly in some cases or just who first.
People who caused issues to us in the past, probably won't be accepted.

oh god no if im picked >.> id screw up everything intentionally >.> i was just this as a suggestion, and ty for replying cause i knew you said it was a 3 in 1 package with crimson imperium rising call and NH so thats like 1 year or something of expansions you gotta go trough and it does take time.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I will open a topic on forum in few days so you will be able to apply. Although I will pick only around 50 people, so there's a chance that you won't be able to get on test server. I may pick people totally randomly in some cases or just who first.
People who caused issues to us in the past, probably won't be accepted.

:c i dont remember if i did anything wrong but ok.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Seen New Horizon on pwi, won`t lie it was one of the reasons i quit pwi and came here.

Im not really happy to see this coming over here, but on the other hand it probably will be ways different on here than it is on pwi......at least I hope so. :-[

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Seen New Horizon on pwi, won`t lie it was one of the reasons i quit pwi and came here.

Im not really happy to see this coming over here, but on the other hand it probably will be ways different on here than it is on pwi......at least I hope so. :-[

Yea I really hope it wont at all be like PWI, it may just kill this server if it is.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Vegas

Stock update is trash. New stun that ignores anti stun effects, cards that give 100% set bonus + like 1000 phys/mag attack if on lvl 80 + spirit (increases pvp damage and reduces pvp damage taken). Especially war avatars shouldn't be added to the game, same for passives imho  :sad:

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
[shadow=red,left]I've Tried the new expansion on the PWI EUROPE, but I didn't Like It all that much the only thing i liked about the Horizon expansion Is that new. Login Screen x3 it seemed cool but the rest looks lameish, [/shadow]

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Stock update is trash. New stun that ignores anti stun effects, cards that give 100% set bonus + like 1000 phys/mag attack if on lvl 80 + spirit (increases pvp damage and reduces pvp damage taken). Especially war avatars shouldn't be added to the game, same for passives imho  :sad:
[shadow=red,left]Some What, I agree with Lol.[/shadow]

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Reawakening will be disabled, until I figure out how to nerf points you get from it. It gives 76 stat points with each rebirth. Since you can rebirth twice, that would be additional 152 stats points from air, which people would pump into damage (bye bye balance). However all the maps and quests will be available without rebirth (short quest chain required).
Skills, passives and cards I didn't test, you guys will have to do it and decide what to leave and what to keep.
We can for example disable best cards (S), and just leave C, B and A. I will also consider making cards tradeable, so people could exchange them.
The plan for now is that A cards will be gained from Primal World quest chains and dailies, along with the bloods, needed for skills. S cards would be available only from Flowsilver Palace or dailies in Primal (lower chance than A cards though).
Meridian Pills will be very easy to get. There's one short quest chain that will give a lot of it. Plus it will be available from God's Giving and BH dailies, so it will be easy to get max amount you can use per day
Arcane Sky (source of spirit / determines level of passives) will be easy to max from dailies as well.
There will be quite a a lot new daily and quest chains for ECs and other stuff, that will let get things faster. Totally optional.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Reawakening will be disabled, until I figure out how to nerf points you get from it. It gives 76 stat points with each rebirth. Since you can rebirth twice, that would be additional 152 stats points from air, which people would pump into damage (bye bye balance). However all the maps and quests will be available without rebirth (short quest chain required).
Skills, passives and cards I didn't test, you guys will have to do it and decide what to leave and what to keep.
We can for example disable best cards (S), and just leave C, B and A. I will also consider to make cards tradeable, so people could exchange them.
The plan for now is that A cards will be gained from Primal World quest chains and dailies, along with the bloods, needed for skills. S cards would be available only from Flowsilver Palace or dailies in Primal (lower chance than A cards though).
Meridian Pills will be very easy to get. There's one short quest chain that will give a lot of it. Plus it will be available from God's Giving and BH dailies, so it will be easy to get max amount you can use per day
Arcane Sky (source of spirit / determines level of passives) will be easy to max from dailies as well.
There will be quite a a lot new daily and quest chains for ECs and other stuff, that will let get things faster. Totally optional.
What about the veno cave etc?  :sad:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What about the veno cave etc?  :sad:
It's coming too obviously. Venos will get massive update.

* Pet Evolution System
* New Veno Pets
* A lot of new Skills
* The Pet Skill Bar will be increased to 7 slots
* Pets will automatically apply their learned self-buffs

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
It's coming too obviously. Venos will get massive update.

* Pet Evolution System
* New Veno Pets
* A lot of new Skills
* The Pet Skill Bar will be increased to 7 slots
* Pets will automatically apply their learned self-buffs

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
We can for example disable best cards (S), and just leave C, B and A. I will also consider making cards tradeable, so people could exchange them.
I dont understand anything D: too much new things, GM u must make guide D: