Epic Perfect World

open beta testing for players?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
idk if this will be rejected, and im prolly gonna get blasted with stfu bout new horizons but just a suggestion if agatio can give access to players that will help out with the testing aspect new patches so it puts less stress on him as well other GM's to get the patch up and running. like players that actually know there stuff like filling out an application that would have questions and the players can test out everything and submit bugs and the gm's can have a faster way of getting things done. the only reason why im wondering about this is because i played another game where it gave players access to a test server with the new content and it gave the developers and the company a faster way to reach their dead line if they were behind on the updates.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
idk if this will be rejected, and im prolly gonna get blasted with stfu bout new horizons but just a suggestion if agatio can give access to players that will help out with the testing aspect new patches so it puts less stress on him as well other GM's to get the patch up and running. like players that actually know there stuff like filling out an application that would have questions and the players can test out everything and submit bugs and the gm's can have a faster way of getting things done. the only reason why im wondering about this is because i played another game where it gave players access to a test server with the new content and it gave the developers and the company a faster way to reach their dead line if they were behind on the updates.
+1
The applications will put a limit on the players and the GMs can select the players themselves. These could be experienced players who will report issues etc.
Select me for PvE testing D:<

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
It was done when we had the Descent Expansion which was a major patch and i believe there will be beta testers again.

But again beta will be only up when Aga tests out all the major things and is satisfied

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup, I think Agatio said something about a closed beta soonish in another thread.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
ahh ok ty for the answer.

Vegas

Would love to test it but I think the update might be confusing for ppl who didn't do some research before. Ppl running around without knowing what to do wouldn't help much at all

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Would love to test it but I think the update might be confusing for ppl who didn't do some research before.

well what i meant was that people who have knowledge of patches in the live server and are good at stuff noticing bugs and problems and who actually understand all the damage balance etc. can help the GM's in fixing this stuff which is why i said to make like an application and have the people answer questions and then gm's can see if they are trustworthy and helpful with the patch.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Guess we shall see what happens...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If it's the same as the last major patch then the people selected for closed beta will be messaged by a GM about it.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
And how people get selected for closed beta?  :-X

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
And how people get selected for closed beta?  :-X
said applications when i posted the thread o.o

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
BE FAST PLEASE.   :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

And ~ on this.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will open a topic on forum in few days so you will be able to apply. Although I will pick only around 50 people, so there's a chance that you won't be able to get on test server. I may pick people totally randomly in some cases or just who first.
People who caused issues to us in the past, probably won't be accepted.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I will open a topic on forum in few days so you will be able to apply. Although I will pick only around 50 people, so there's a chance that you won't be able to get on test server. I may pick people totally randomly in some cases or just who first.

Sounds like a good idea :p

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
With my luck, the topic will be opened while I'm sleeping or writing an exam in school....and closed before I get back.