Epic Perfect World

New banner for EpicPW Descent

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
could use some of the pics that syri put on forums :)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=934.45
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline g0rml3ss

Aw Acey I like yours alot <3 I don't like the ones that have just text because I think the banners with a personal touch or things from the server make it more unique. Just my opinion D:

lol nearly 3hours to create the write-on smoke effect on my "just text" ... dont get much more personal or unique than that there's a million and 1 pw screenies on the net , not seen a personalized font like mine in any banner  >:( just text indeed how rude  :P

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
lol nearly 3hours to create the write-on smoke effect on my "just text" ... dont get much more personal or unique than that there's a million and 1 pw screenies on the net , not seen a personalized font like mine in any banner  >:( just text indeed how rude  :P

I didnt say just any SS I said things from our server :0 And I mean like either personal like that or actual drawings like Syri does >: And It was just my opinion I sorry I just dont like only text wether its custom made text or not D;<

Offline aceyxx

Thanks Coffee, I like gormless' too.. I can't do the fancy animated text thing so I try to dramatize what is there XD

Offline Sango

i would like to have a sig inuasha style
Have fun

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Something I threw together... not as good as some of the others but I thought I'd post it anyway.

I chose this banner, thank you Acey and congratulations =)

Offline tragedy

congrats acey ^^
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein