Epic Perfect World

New banner for EpicPW Descent

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
send it me I'll see if I can manage it :P

the latest one I posted started out as a 2mb avi file and is now a 770k gif with no quality loss.
Lemme see if I manage to edit it in time. Not so much free time in summer x_x

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline g0rml3ss

Lemme see if I manage to edit it in time. Not so much free time in summer x_x
ahhh I'm finally caught up with all my work contracts I got a quiet spell for about 8 weeks now so plenty of time on my hands.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
ahhh I'm finally caught up with all my work contracts I got a quiet spell for about 8 weeks now so plenty of time on my hands.
Well, just looked up and turns out I only have an image, not a source file that I made with a program. Guess I won't be making after all xD.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nexus

@Nexy in some places with the blue text its hard to see at 1st glance maybe a brighter colour shadow / surround or even a light gradient overlay would help to make it stand out for easier reading.

Not trying to sound like I know best , just giving an outside opinion and a few tips that I've personally learnt over the time I've been tinkering.

yeahh when I first made it the blue text was too dark so thats why I added the lightning which brought it out a bit more, strange thing is on my laptop it doesnt matter what angle I look at it, it is readable.  Although if I'm leaning back in my chair at my desktop yeah its harder to read.  Possibly I could add an orangish color around the edges to make it stand out on the text.  Thanks for the input.

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
I like that banner
You Better Be Scared...

Offline g0rml3ss

yeahh when I first made it the blue text was too dark so thats why I added the lightning which brought it out a bit more, strange thing is on my laptop it doesnt matter what angle I look at it, it is readable.  Although if I'm leaning back in my chair at my desktop yeah its harder to read.  Possibly I could add an orangish color around the edges to make it stand out on the text.  Thanks for the input.

Gotta be honest I was cheeky and opened it up after reading this  :o but ya I see what you mean, looks fine untill rendered I even added a small lighting overlay to the area on the left near the char ( the area thats dark I was referring to) and it seemed to have no effect, wierd. we live and learn.

Offline Fiera

Here's another one:

Getting back in my groove. Been a few years since I've actually played with any of this stuff. xD
This one has a very small file size...just under 300kB.

Offline The__Sky

allowing more than 1 banner per person....they could just keep doing it until people say YES THAT ONE.....why not just do 1 :\

Offline Nexus

I don't know if this is irony or not, but gear is balanced, only some classes are broken =P

yeah but balanced classes is probably one of the biggest selling points, one of the other main reasons I stay on here, unlike the other servers.

Offline aceyxx

Something I threw together... not as good as some of the others but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Aw Acey I like yours alot <3 I don't like the ones that have just text because I think the banners with a personal touch or things from the server make it more unique. Just my opinion D:

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
<iframe src="http://files.bannersnack.com/iframe/embed.html?hash=bzjf69jk&wmode=transparent&clickTag=epicpw&useOnSW=true&t=1341869788" width="728" height="90" seamless="seamless" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Sorry that it wouldnt show but here is the Actual Link to it, It is Smaller sorry it looks large when u look at it :3

Offline tragedy

So far I like acey's the best ^^
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
Something I threw together... not as good as some of the others but I thought I'd post it anyway.

I like it but i think it need something in background when it says morai is here
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline aceyxx

I like it but i think it need something in background when it says morai is here

I was thinking of having Morai screenshots with skill usage or just general morai scenery screenshots but I still haven't been able to get the patch to roam there xD. Any particular images you have in mind?