Epic Perfect World

New banner for EpicPW Descent

Offline g0rml3ss

was playing with some new software and came up with this sadly need to trim .56mb off it so will be updated / edited sometime soon.

Offline Nexus

If you want any specific changes let me know

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war

Love it.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Issue

Love the fact that you added the "balanced classes" thing other server that will definetly bring ppl

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Love the fact that you added the "balanced classes" thing other server that will definetly bring ppl
I don't know if this is irony or not, but gear is balanced, only some classes are broken =P

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
I don't know if this is irony or not, but gear is balanced, only some classes are broken =P

Can we fix them with ductape?
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:21 pm by Neith
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline xlKosakerou

• I'm male :)
  • I Like It! ;D
  • Characters: Kosakerou

That is Good ;D
KosaKeroU- Demon BM 150 lvl
TechSin-Demon Assassin 150 lvl
EpiicEp-Sage Cleric 142 lvl

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
One change to other server'

'GM Ninjas is sexy as hell'

That is missing  :o
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Can we fix them with ductape?

Anything can be fixed with duct tape! I say we start by duct taping the mouths of sins who complain about soul of silence =3. Duct-tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side & it holds the universe together  ;D

Offline Fiera

I looks okay, but I think it's too boring. It's a stationary background you're just staring at waiting to see the text. Nothing about it really draws attention, or, at least, not for me. If I was scrolling down the pserver toplist, I would probably scroll right past it...speaking from my experience from about four years scrolling through them. lol  :/

Re-edited to make it more noticeably Descent. xD
Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:33 am by Fiera

Offline g0rml3ss

Few tutorials later ..... (half the day learning to create 1 effect  :( )

simple, clean & eye catching

770kb @ 23.9fps
enjoy 3am im off to sleep :)

*Edit** reposted new link had missed a letter then site went down ...
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 09:58 am by g0rml3ss

Offline Nexus

I looks okay, but I think it's too boring. It's a stationary background you're just staring at waiting to see the text. Nothing about it really draws attention, or, at least, not for me. If I was scrolling down the pserver toplist, I would probably scroll right past it...speaking from my experience from about four years scrolling through them. lol  :/

I can understand what you are saying about Eye catching flashyness but to be honest at least for me, I look for something "mature looking".  So many of those banners look basically the same, we need to put something up that varies from just the normal ones. Normally when I see those banners with flashing text and changing pictures I tend not to go to the sites cause it just reminds me of a child throwing paint around and screaming.  I guess luckily someone gave me the direct link to the site or otherwise I probably wouldn't be on this server :P

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I wanted to edit a couple of things in my old banner but guess what.. it's 1.17 MB. Not even gonna try D=

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline g0rml3ss

Both are decent and both have room for improvement too,
While one uses transitions to smooth out the changes and the other using animation to make you look twice.

If I many give a little constructive criticism to both, I'm no guru but I love playing with animations etc and always trying to learn more, I don't even do this for the reward I just like the challenge.

@Nexy in some places with the blue text its hard to see at 1st glance maybe a brighter colour shadow / surround or even a light gradient overlay would help to make it stand out for easier reading.

@Fiera while animation is good and always fun too much becomes a little cluttered, in my honest opinion you got a little too much going on in such a small area, try using transition effects to bring in your text and images instead of it just popping up on change, it makes a huge difference on the finished look, also try rendering at different fps to make the animations smoother and less jumpy.

Not trying to sound like I know best , just giving an outside opinion and a few tips that I've personally learnt over the time I've been tinkering.

Either way good work both of you.

Offline g0rml3ss

I wanted to edit a couple of things in my old banner but guess what.. it's 1.17 MB. Not even gonna try D=

send it me I'll see if I can manage it :P

the latest one I posted started out as a 2mb avi file and is now a 770k gif with no quality loss.