Epic Perfect World

base blessing

Offline Alpha

bc his too godly for us to read his high rated talks.
why you ppl talk like I asked to remove blessing we talking about 4 socket in those blessing not the blessing itself
If it's only 4 sockets in the blessing then why are you making such a big deal out of it? Are you trying to make 80 vit an excuse for your bad gameplay?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
If it's only 4 sockets in the blessing then why are you making such a big deal out of it? Are you trying to make 80 vit an excuse for your bad gameplay?
the level of your reading skills too good. next time before u reply triple check what topic is about.

Offline Benji

No sense suggestion,80 vit makes a problem? Take lower lvl blessing from base and shard it yourself for those "scary" 80 vit.
Es fine as it is

Or you are just being jelly cause you cant shard your -10 ct blessing? o.o

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
wew all I see is expendable down voting. you that scared to lose this so small lil tiny adds on the 4 socket. I better lock this thread b4 it became 200 down vote from just expendable ???
if its so small and tiny why even complain about it?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
all I said is if agatio new about socket base blessing

Agatio new, nid learn about blessing.

: ))

: ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) gm 2k hp too stronk gm plix nerf remove all bless bocks from serber or imba XD. : ))

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
They're really hard to get, last only 1 hour and don't even add much.. It's not like people can get tons of them and spam them in pk? They're pretty expensive in base, so people only use them for special occasions like TW anyway.

Offline Fravashi

• Faction: Expendable
that bless useless anyway if you play like some new ppls came to this server ;)
XPENDABLE IS ARMY, NOT FAMILY.

don't talk to me clown
any clown dare tw us?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Check xpend gears/blessings fasted.  :-[

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
why checked expend gear socket...o.O

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
 :rolleyes: useless suggestion, y every1 give him shit like he suggested a genocide or something
chill ppl  :-\
hell yea

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
PK = skills and luck .  2-5k +5atk +5 def levl in PK  ain't nothing. Still gonna die to OP combos from OP people. just sayin'
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Always depend on buffs if self buffs=easy but always respect 'tidals and bard bless'
too much OP and gf:P