no
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Apr 16, 2014, 02:34 pm

Demon sparkCT

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
This post is purely for the reason of me being stubborn and also because I know I am right... I have been told that a demonic 3x spark does NOT give an additional 25% ct to casters(im not sure for non casters really) but as I have been playing a wizard since this game originally came out I think I know what im talking about.

My knowledge>> Have a Demon wizard with -74% channeling items... I use triple spark OMG im insta cast for a short period of time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it does increase your channelling time, but you will not have instant cast.
we have a formula to prevent such thing from happening, if you reach instant cast % the game will bring you back to 95%

about your sole question, yes it increases the channelling time.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
This post is purely for the reason of me being stubborn and also because I know I am right... I have been told that a demonic 3x spark does NOT give an additional 25% ct to casters(im not sure for non casters really) but as I have been playing a wizard since this game originally came out I think I know what im talking about.

My knowledge>> Have a Demon wizard with -74% channeling items... I use triple spark OMG im insta cast for a short period of time.
lol k
hell yea

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
*decreases  :P

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
I wasn't saying on this server I have insta lol just from general knowledge of the skill on different servers. But yes the sole question was does it give the ct and u answered it. Thank you.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
*decreases  :P
Good to know everyone likes humour.

Vegas

This isn't 1.3. Channeling is almost instant but casting stays the same anyways  :sad:

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
And umm Agatio is there a way to reach you personally..by phone or anything? There is a proposal I have in mind if you were up to it.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
it does increase your channelling time, but you will not have instant cast.
we have a formula to prevent such thing from happening, if you reach instant cast % the game will bring you back to 95%

^^^^^

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
And umm Agatio is there a way to reach you personally..by phone or anything? There is a proposal I have in mind if you were up to it.

you can either email him
send a PM here on Forum
or
add him on skype

all this informations are on his profile here on the Forum, just click it  :-\