Epic Perfect World

Veno pvp pet

Offline ~Venom~

Hello all,

Quick questions about the two main pvp pets for the venomancer.
1. Is the Heliacal Phoenix the same as the night owl from the boutique in terms of damage output/hp?
2. What are some skill suggestions for the optimum performance of the pet in a pvp situation?

I've recently hit r8 and got my gears so I would like to know if I should get the night owl or keep the nix.

Thanks all who reply  ^-^
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hello all,

Quick questions about the two main pvp pets for the venomancer.
1. Is the Heliacal Phoenix the same as the night owl from the boutique in terms of damage output/hp?
2. What are some skill suggestions for the optimum performance of the pet in a pvp situation?

I've recently hit r8 and got my gears so I would like to know if I should get the night owl or keep the nix.

Thanks all who reply  ^-^

1. Yes.
2. Bless, Claw, Flesh Ream and Booboo (Pounce) is what I use on my phoenix. I would say the Flesh Ream, Booboo and Claw are must haves in order to do as much damage as possible (aside from the 0pdef proc off demon venos). I use Blessing of the Pack to have my phoenix be able to survive a few hits/aoes in PK (Since they do die pretty fast).

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
if u will use owl u should get protect skill (magic defense buff) or strong (phy def) coz its too squishy. and yea Pounce, Flesh Ream and claw is good pet skill in pvp
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Get pdef & mdef buffs, stun & bleed.

IMO the damage claw adds isn't that amazing, a veno really doesn't need that boost. Having your pet not be a 2shot is much more useful.

There are very few things that can tank a good veno combo, and none of them are weak to bleed.
Alternatively, get the mdef debuff instead of the bleed. (Or perhaps on a second pet, it can come in handy.)

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.
I use the mdef, pdef, pounce, and Howl (Reduces targets magical deffences by 36% which is spamable every 30 seconds or so) So my astral drake can survive a few hits, he can stun and has a useful debuff, as for 0pdef proc, I just arcane anatomy, doesn't always 1 shot, but it doesn't need to.
Iza Fox