Epic Perfect World

Venomancer Pet Evolution

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Hi, I'm thinking of trying out this server but I wanted to know will there be veno pet evolution implemented on this server like official monkey king and harpy.

If there were already threads on this topic, thats because pet evolution has high demand. ;)

Monkey king has good stunlocking abilities due to 15 sec cd skills: 2 sec ranged stun with 6 meter aoe, 2 sec imobolise.
Harpy makes pve life easier with 1 sec cd magic aoes for consistent aoe damage on mobs identical to zhenning.

From using these pets in pve and pvp I can say they not overpowered and are easily countered e.g status attacks like absorb soul and edged blur.

Evolved pets will also inherit Spirit new attribute to keep veno pets up to date.
Plus have 7 skill slots only (4 slots fully customizable to keep balance) and a wide range of mood skills to play with.

They inherit roughly 20% of HP and defences and 60 to 80% of attack and def lvl. Since they start out with 10k pdef and mdef at lvl 100 pre evolution the pets stats are not high.

HP of evolved monkey is 7k and physical attack 8k obviously they'll be higher on this server but not insanely high due to the fact that evolved pets attack come from your equipped weapon, attack lvl and + magic attack add ons from engraves NOT your 700+ magic attributes pumped into your build. So once your monkey has passed the 8k mark it cant get up to half of that from gears.

I hope this post aint rude.
It'll be nice to know if its coming to epic or not so I know what to do with my black ass.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello, pet evolution will be here really soon along with New Horizons patch which should be released before end of the March.
Welcome to the server

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Wow fast response, thank you Ill begin my download now.  ^-^

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
.......New Horizons patch which should be released before end of the March.
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and welcome to epw ^^
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and welcome to epw ^^
OMG YAY!! and welcome to epw! *dies of anticipation, is Astral Drake and other expensive pets going to evolve too?
Iza Fox

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Hello, pet evolution will be here really soon along with New Horizons patch which should be released before end of the March.
Welcome to the server

YEEEEEEEEEEES YES YE SYE SYE SYE SY SY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

aga pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

This is how evolved astral drake should look:(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
YEEEEEEEEEEES YES YE SYE SYE SYE SY SY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

aga pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

Where do you find all these pets?? :shocked: You always have an idea for everything lol.

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.

aga pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

Very nice look for him :o altho I like his flairy colors as he currently is, maybe if they could add those cute colors to this guy, they'd have an excellent evo for him
Iza Fox

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance

aga pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

oh my god u play JD too? <33

ur rayan so weak btw, my celan can 1 shot that bish c:

yaoi<3

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
oh my god u play JD too? <33

ur rayan so weak btw, my celan can 1 shot that bish c:

what? no

nooooo
nonononono
no.

I was googling evolved pets and found this pic, didn't realize that it's from JD till now :normal-2:

who's rayan? I googled it

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
what? no

nooooo
nonononono
no.

I was googling evolved pets and found this pic, didn't realize that it's from JD till now :normal-2:

who's rayan? I googled it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yaoi<3

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Cool, game is alive, will we be able to choose different skins for evolved pets as of official and custom skins, that drake looks awesome.  ^-^

Offline Naturality

• ★ ♪ ♫ Musiic'All'Day ✩ ♩ ♬ ヽ(^o^)ノ
  • Characters: Naturality - __Sakura__
  • Faction: UndrDogs
Look how badass they all get *^*

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Look how badass they all get *^*

OMG thank you<3 and is this the whole list?

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Yes it is the whole list ;D