Epic Perfect World

World needs to change...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I have not.

Trying is not a prerequisite to make meaningful comments on anything. I've never hugged a cactus, if I say that's a bad idea it's no less true.

In any case, one person trying it won't prove or disprove anything. It's pretty much a fact that smoking or eating it once is harmless. (Assuming you don't choke on it or have some alergic reaction etc.) Doesn't mean smoking it daily for 20 years won't cause any harm. (Actually, smoking anything daily for years pretty definitely will cause harm, but that's besides the point.)
Well I did, I do smoke it for almost 2 years now, and the only harmfull thing it does to you is reduce your short term memory for a period of 2-3 hours after smoking it.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well I did, I do smoke it for almost 2 years now, and the only harmfull thing it does to you is reduce your short term memory for a period of 2-3 hours after smoking it.

What about 5 years of using? 20?
It really does deserve  a proper study, but this likely won't happen untill it's legalized.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Hopefully you stay home and DON'T drive while your short term memory forgets how to use the brake, and you run over some innocent person.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Hopefully you stay home and DON'T drive while your short term memory forgets how to use the brake, and you run over some innocent person.
using brake =/= short term memory  :normal-2:

Offline DevilKat

I dont smoke this for 8y but i smoke for +15y
Are you sure only does this? And effect not the same in all persons.
But well alcohol is worse and ppl can buy smooth. Welcome to Perfect World :normal-2:

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
"World needs to change" for this topic reminds me of Cynix and his titles:)
The problem with drugs is that they disassociate you from reality, which makes returning back to normal life harder. The more you do it, the less you wanna come back to 3D reality. Drugs and alcohol lower your vibes and open chanells for many unpleasant "things" to influence you. If you are concerned about your well-being, don't do it (it will not make you happier anyways, you can always try it once). If you are on a destructive path and need to experience somed struggles, go for it:)

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player

You break the law, you get punished. Simple.

You broke "the law" with your naivity. You will get punished accordingly, you are no longer a GM.
Isn't this just about right?:)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.
Why isn't alcohol forbidden then?  :normal-19:

I never said the world wasn't ***ed up ^

P.S. why does everyone smoke this crap anyway? are you all scared of facing your problems head on? drown yourself in smoking like others drink themselves out, man up. Go get a girlfriend or a boyfriend have sex = it's 1000% better anyway, and GUESS WHAT it's legal :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014, 08:38 pm by Milkyway
Iza Fox

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I never said the world wasn't ***ed up ^

P.S. why does everyone smoke this crap anyway? are you all scared of facing your problems head on? drown yourself in smoking like others drink themselves out, man up. Go get a girlfriend or a boyfriend have sex = it's 1000% better anyway, and GUESS WHAT it's legal :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
There's so so much wrong with this post. First of all drinking alcohol and smoking weed is legal, at least here. Having sex, is actually illegal under a certain age.. Second of all, people have various reasons for smoking weed(or drinking) and it's just retarded to say everyone does it because they are 'scared' of their problems wtf.
And last, who are you to judge what people do. Stop trying to talk big on the forums and return to your :333 conversations, thank you.

Vegas

Stop trying to talk big on the forums and return to your :333 conversations, thank you.

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.
Trolololol. seriously getting all serious about drugs on a video game forums, offtopic sure have fun, but still lol.
Iza Fox

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You broke "the law" with your naivity. You will get punished accordingly, you are no longer a GM.
Isn't this just about right?:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all praise based Apawolla for spread knowledge and wreking gms 420-0

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Trolololol. seriously getting all serious about drugs on a video game forums, offtopic sure have fun, but still lol.
You must be a special kind of stupid

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
... Go get a girlfriend or a boyfriend have sex = it's 1000% better anyway, and GUESS WHAT it's legal :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can safely say that this isn't always true.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)