Epic Perfect World

Base levels

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Everyone are free to express your point of view and so am I...and by the way its not about the quests but about dedication towards a goal. For some of us it means a lot seeing in the view that there are not a lot of goals to work for unless you set it for yourself to reach and we basically only happy in ourselves and wanna to share it with you guys and girls...and then I'm not including the goals and accomplishments of PK. PK is great and I love to do that from time to time on one of my toons but enjoying the game with the little time I have per day I rather spend more of my time on BH's and stuff to better my toons...
Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:31 am by NAARU

Offline Exergy

• The GOD
  • Characters: AbbysalShaft:Talkative:Exergy
  • Faction: Vehement

4132 of merit is working hard? WTF? XD  ;D  ;D  ;D

lol, it's easy to get that merit.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

lol, it's easy to get that merit.

You do realize that merit and contribution are not the same thing.  You can spend contribution points, hence why she has 4.1k contribution and all that merit.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

scatterer3

Weren't you just "curious" to know at which level are the other factions? Why so desperate for SS to prove it? O.o
I mean, is this just a discussion or an excuse to brag?

Stopped right at this post because it proves that Angie using smarties as morning pills

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion

Only 2 levels left to go... now.

Level 30 base

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

Only 2 levels left to go... now.

Very nice! Question, how much do you roughly make per-day?

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
With my base I get 1044 merit a day, I am only doing 12 base quests a day, running 4 characters at a time, at one time I was running 18 base quests a day. 18 got to be a little too much and I do once in a while take a day or two off from base quests.  So if you are a math geek 12 X 1044 = 12,528 merit per day, 87,696 per week, 375,840 every 30  days total between all of my characters... all of which I use to buy goodies to sell and make EC and bank notes with.

Level 30 base

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
With my base I get 1044 merit a day, I am only doing 12 base quests a day, running 4 characters at a time, at one time I was running 18 base quests a day. 18 got to be a little too much and I do once in a while take a day or two off from base quests.  So if you are a math geek 12 X 1044 = 12,528 merit per day, 87,696 per week, 375,840 every 30  days total between all of my characters... all of which I use to buy goodies to sell and make EC and bank notes with.
I think he meant what your daily construction points gain is. As in, how many construction points are donated to the base every 24 hours. That way, it would be easy to get an estimate on your level ups.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I think he meant what your daily construction points gain is. As in, how many construction points are donated to the base every 24 hours. That way, it would be easy to get an estimate on your level ups.

Pretty much this. Yes.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
Construction points are 600/char/day, (both mob kill quests total) but I noticed long ago that when you donate construction points you actually get 1 1/2  times what you donate, so when I donate the 600 it credits for 900.  So in 30 days with my 12 characters I donate 216,000 with the multiplier it = 324,000 actual  construction points. That is with a level 8 monolith.

Level 30 base

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Construction points are 600/char/day, (both mob kill quests total) but I noticed long ago that when you donate construction points you actually get 1 1/2  times what you donate, so when I donate the 600 it credits for 900.  So in 30 days with my 12 characters I donate 216,000 with the multiplier it = 324,000 actual  construction points. That is with a level 8 monolith.
Yeah it gets multiplied by 1.5 and, I think he was asking about the whole guild. Like, your daily construction point earning.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
For the whole guild I have no clue, considering some members build up their construction points then donate a bunch at once, it took from April 11 this year to May 26th to get from level 27 to 28 and that was for a total of 1,153,784 construction points. To level 29 we will have to build up 1191407 experience points to level. Seems like a lot, but it is less than official about half.  http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Bases#Faction_Exam_Questions_and_Answers_for_Level_3_Monolith here is the link to the faction base guide  from official.

As far as buildings go:
Monolith VIII
Heavenly Vault VI
Armory  VI
Alchemy Labs VI
Manor of Justice I

Previous leaders leveled up the Manor of Justice and it was useless, I was very glad the building reset thing came out.

Any other questions?

Level 30 base

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
For the whole guild I have no clue, considering some members build up their construction points then donate a bunch at once, it took from April 11 this year to May 26th to get from level 27 to 28 and that was for a total of 1,153,784 construction points. To level 29 we will have to build up 1191407 experience points to level. Seems like a lot, but it is less than official about half.  http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Bases#Faction_Exam_Questions_and_Answers_for_Level_3_Monolith here is the link to the faction base guide  from official.

As far as buildings go:
Monolith VIII
Heavenly Vault VI
Armory  VI
Alchemy Labs VI
Manor of Justice I

Previous leaders leveled up the Manor of Justice and it was useless, I was very glad the building reset thing came out.

Any other questions?
Manor of Justice, yeah, completely useless. The amount spent on feat tokens can be spent on xp scrolls for almost double XP.