Base levels

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
3 necks every week from DT event = 18k ec
3000 badge from tw every week = 15k ec

= 33k ec every week

i think pk makes much more ec
Remind me how you, yourself, get 3 DS every week. And please tell me how your leader shares the TW rewards? I'm sure they don't equally distribute it. It's given out as incentives for events etc.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yeah. You never see us PvErs saying PKing is a waste of time.....
and anyway, playing games is a waste of time as a whole, ultimately, doesn't matter what you do.

Yeah, bring on the "this game is my life comments" it's still a waste of time and you know it. I spend almost all my day playing EPW knowing it's a waste of time, that's just the hold it has on us.

Walk away from the PC for a few hours and the hold breaks fairly easy.  :P
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:05 am by Yoonah

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Remind me how you, yourself, get 3 DS every week. And please tell me how your leader shares the TW rewards? I'm sure they don't equally distribute it. It's given out as incentives for events etc.
what events? EC is used for Xpendable officers gear

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
what events? EC is used for Xpendable officers gear

Need gear for be good lol bad.

And what insensitivitytitity said, I get so much every week that I dont know what to do with it... 40k ec for 2 ppl in 1 hour of work, could get even more, but too lazy to make more chars.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Need gear for be good lol bad.

And what insensitivitytitity said, I get so much every week that I dont know what to do with it... 40k ec for 2 ppl in 1 hour of work, could get even more, but too lazy to make more chars.
You can also bank 20% of what u get at morai event, as i do, and every month u make a new wave of toons, using golds. It's a really good way to boost ur weekly reward in time. But also requires a good computer, or to get a better way of logging in and off, really fast, since i can open only 6 clients at once, having lag, goes pretty slow, so i am forced to use 2 computers...hardcore farming.
Once i get better cooling system imma be able to open 10-15 clients here so gg farming

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You can also bank 20% of what u get at morai event, as i do, and every month u make a new wave of toons, using golds. It's a really good way to boost ur weekly reward in time. But also requires a good computer, or to get a better way of logging in and off, really fast, since i can open only 6 clients at once, having lag, goes pretty slow, so i am forced to use 2 computers...hardcore farming.
Once i get better cooling system imma be able to open 10-15 clients here so gg farming

Great idea o: I am still trying to get a lot of toons 150 so I can do more ares runs and what not for more ec for me..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

events? lol

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Who shares the EC's with guild members? We spend it on ourselves and it's a waste if we share the EC's with members.
KING post

Isn't that ec as a faction 'reward'?
according to the numbers of a faction and average activity to pk, 33k/50 people, isn't really like a lot of ec.
Anyway, farming morai on 300 toons that involves 0 PVE after u have all your toons lvl 135, since u just kill alts and get reward, is way better, weekly geting over 2100 damascenes(around 55000ec) + the 50 ec from each toon x the amount of toons u make on. So ye, pve isn't needed for ec :) just a good gold amount to start with, make alts lvl 135 and keep killing alts at morai event. have fun

any chance of you making a guide for this event? ty.

SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
KING post

any chance of you making a guide for this event? ty.

not really a guide, you just create bunch of 135 alts wait for the morai event on saturday, log on the alts, either go the fast way and pk each other alt, or kill the mobs that spawn every couple of mins. really isn't that hard tbh.

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Now, how many of you can make such easy EC by PKing?

Most of us don't need the EC anymore.

That guild has the highest PvE rank in a game with one of the worst PvE systems. Not to mention how old this game is.

Make 12 characters gear them all so that you can PvE some more with them. I bet you are high factored gamer.

Not a waste of time at all.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
For the record, OBLIVION GOING to LVL 28 BASE SOOON  :normal-50: :normal-35: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-35:

scxclfbdnkgw

For the record, OBLIVION GOING to LVL 28 BASE SOOON  :normal-50: :normal-35: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-35:
lol nobody cares

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
i do tho..

gz oblivion.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I do care and we doing good, doesn't matter who says what! For us at Oblivion it's a big accomplishment..and all the comments before of pvp or pve guild we can changed this around anytime we so wish desire...