Epic Perfect World

Base levels

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
So, 4 days = a solid 3.6k EC.

Now, how many of you can make such easy EC by PKing?

All BQ for 1 toon = 5mins for mob kills/items + 5mins for other BQ

Let's assume she can dual client and do the mob kills/items quest with 2 toons at once. So, 5(8 ) + 5[extra toon] = 45mins.

All the other BQ must be done individually so, 5(17) = 85mins.

Therefore, 45 + 85 = 130mins/day.

For 4 days, 4(130) = 520mins = 8h and 40mins.

So 3.6k EC in 8h and 40mins doing BQ

1 TT3-3 Run = 350-450EC and takes 35mins/run - and that's only with a BM and two sins.

3600EC/400EC = 9 runs of TT3-3

9*35mins = 315mins = 5 hours and 15mins

So 3.6k EC in 5h and 15mins doing TT3-3

Furthermore, this is not taken into account the countless hours it takes to get a base to that high level to give enough contribution/day nor the amount of time or the cost to actually sell the items on WC.

While I admire the dedication it takes to attain such a feat, technically speaking, it's still a waste of time.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

It is sad how quickly this thread turned into a bashing contest, who can be the most insulting, so what if I am not a big pvp person, I find setting goals and achieving them more more satisfying than proving how big of a jerk I can be by being rude to others and saying how many I have killed, if this game were all about pvp there would be nothing to do but pvp.

basically this, and whats with some people saying its a waste of time? Big deal, it's her time I doubt anyone cares on how she spends it, but apparently some people are irritated on the fact that she wants to spend her time by doing BQ on 17 alts. Just congratulate her on getting base level that high especially with the amount of alts she does it on and the fact that she does them consistently, unlike others who do it like once every 2 weeks or something.
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:11 am by Shotime

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
Mainstream PK guilds posts PK videos and nobody bats an eye.

PvE guilds post an achievement and everyone loses their minds.

It's a waste of time for those who aren't interested in it. People could also say PK is a waste of time because it's worth nothing but boosting one's ego.:rolleyes:

It's just a matter of preference.
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:38 am by PsychUp

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
People such mean. Let people play the way they want.

Offline Ormin

PvE players and guilds don't care much about PK. Why should they?
PK players and guilds don't care much about PvE. Why should they?

Ok, there is lot of people on this server caring for both.
But we hear only voices of those who want other side to like what they tell them.

And about "waste of time"???
You came here on your own, and now you play "big businessman who's time is precious".

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
PvE players and guilds don't care much about PK. Why should they?
PK players and guilds don't care much about PvE. Why should they?

Ok, there is lot of people on this server caring for both.
But we hear only voices of those who want other side to like what they tell them.

And about "waste of time"???
You came here on your own, and now you play "big businessman who's time is precious".
Yeah. You never see us PvErs saying PKing is a waste of time.....
and anyway, playing games is a waste of time as a whole, ultimately, doesn't matter what you do.

Yeah, bring on the "this game is my life comments" it's still a waste of time and you know it. I spend almost all my day playing EPW knowing it's a waste of time, that's just the hold it has on us.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
It's funny how half of the people here that are commenting about the thread, saying that it's boring or w.e are from Artifex, yet they complained about a faction monolith bug and that because they were new that their base wasn't a high enough level to get good blessings, so they lost to XP in 19 minutes.

Yet now, it's not useful. Interesting. Looks like they just bash anyone at any chance.

On topic:
Good luck getting it to level 30, and good luck recruiting! Nice to see someone who is interested in their base level. c:
Why are you so angry at Artifex? Why do you bring us up and our TW in a thread which isn't even about us? People are just expressing their opinions, didn't really notice anyone bashing.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's funny how half of the people here that are commenting about the thread, saying that it's boring or w.e are from Artifex, yet they complained about a faction monolith bug and that because they were new that their base wasn't a high enough level to get good blessings, so they lost to XP in 19 minutes.

Yet now, it's not useful. Interesting. Looks like they just bash anyone at any chance.

On topic:
Good luck getting it to level 30, and good luck recruiting! Nice to see someone who is interested in their base level. c:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Now, how many of you can make such easy EC by PKing?

3 necks every week from DT event = 18k ec
3000 badge from tw every week = 15k ec

= 33k ec every week

i think pk makes much more ec

Offline Nea

• Game Master
3 necks every week from DT event = 18k ec
3000 badge from tw every week = 15k ec

= 33k ec every week

i think pk makes much more ec
Isn't that ec as a faction 'reward'?
according to the numbers of a faction and average activity to pk, 33k/50 people, isn't really like a lot of ec.
Anyway, farming morai on 300 toons that involves 0 PVE after u have all your toons lvl 135, since u just kill alts and get reward, is way better, weekly geting over 2100 damascenes(around 55000ec) + the 50 ec from each toon x the amount of toons u make on. So ye, pve isn't needed for ec :) just a good gold amount to start with, make alts lvl 135 and keep killing alts at morai event. have fun

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
according to the numbers of a faction and average activity to pk, 33k/50 people, isn't really like a lot of ec.
Anyway, farming morai on 300 toons that involves 0 PVE after u have all your toons lvl 135, since u just kill alts and get reward, is way better, weekly geting over 2100 damascenes(around 55000ec) + the 50 ec from each toon x the amount of toons u make on. So ye, pve isn't needed for ec :) just a good gold amount to start with, make alts lvl 135 and keep killing alts at morai event. have fun
Who shares the EC's with guild members? We spend it on ourselves and it's a waste if we share the EC's with members.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
farming morai on 300 toons that involves 0 PVE after u have all your toons lvl 135, since u just kill alts and get reward, is way better, weekly geting over 2100 damascenes(around 55000ec) + the 50 ec from each toon x the amount of toons u make on. So ye, pve isn't needed for ec :) just a good gold amount to start with, make alts lvl 135 and keep killing alts at morai event. have fun

300 chars leveled to 135 and then doing that quest on each of them? so much effort, who has time for that  :-\

I prefer to just pk/tw 1-2 hours a day

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Who shares the EC's with guild members? We spend it on ourselves and it's a waste if we share the EC's with members.
^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
300 chars leveled to 135 and then doing that quest on each of them? so much effort, who has time for that  :-\

I prefer to just pk/tw 1-2 hours a day
I do that only when there is no pk, at TW time saturday, for the 2h i have free at that time
i never get the chance to make all 300, since it's a pain with the pc i use atm, having problems with the fans=overheating fast so using just 75% of computer's capacity
But yeh, i still manage to do on 200 toons, in 2h, mostly geting around 1,5k damascenes, or lower, depending, and the ec amount is also nice
What's hard, is the high amount of gold used to make the toons lvl 135, since pv sucks.
Wasn't about u sharing the ecs with guildmembers, i was saying that it's a teamwork 'ec farming' since u need a decent amount of people, a faction, and so on.
Btw, about the ec thingie...there are 9 necks every 2 weeks, since every faction has the 3chiwen scale reward every 2 weeks also.So in time, the ec amount is higher for sure.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable