Epic Perfect World

Base levels

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Getting there, from level 27 to 28 is well over a million points.

Level 30 base

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Such waste of time, think of all the time you wasted for a pve faction.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Such waste of time, think of all the time you wasted for a pve faction.

All just a matter of perspective.

Anyways, good job on the base. Keep it up.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SoulerN

• Tyrants
  • Characters: SoulerN
  • Faction: Xpendable
[move]Level 30 at base is already great , i think few factions have already level 30 but im not sure[/move]

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
[move]Level 30 at base is already great , i think few factions have already level 30 but im not sure[/move]
Which factions? o.O As far as I know, Oblivion, ArchEnemy, NoHomo, Requiem, NexNation are a few of the factions that have base level 20+

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Yea and Worms also have 20+ base lvl and i'm not sure but Sync too!

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
Most people I talk to say their factions bases are level 24 or below, if some one has a base that is higher than Oblivion where is a screen shot to prove it?  I see people say _____ is level 30 base where is a screen shot? I have provided one as proof no one else has.

Also I am not wanting to be permanent PVE, my goal is to get the base up, we have the bless boxes people want, we have the pots people want, working on the arrows, the more this faction base has to offer the more people will take advantage of it.

Level 30 base

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Base lvl 30 max, so if ur guild have lvl 27 thn i'm sure ur guild reach higher base lvl in current factions, cause few higher base lvl guilds was disbanded

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Most people I talk to say their factions bases are level 24 or below, if some one has a base that is higher than Oblivion where is a screen shot to prove it?  I see people say _____ is level 30 base where is a screen shot? I have provided one as proof no one else has.

Also I am not wanting to be permanent PVE, my goal is to get the base up, we have the bless boxes people want, we have the pots people want, working on the arrows, the more this faction base has to offer the more people will take advantage of it.
Weren't you just "curious" to know at which level are the other factions? Why so desperate for SS to prove it? O.o
I mean, is this just a discussion or an excuse to brag?

Vegas

Stop bragging, all you did is 1 shot a few mobs to raise it, gratz on having a leveled guild base for a PvE faction, Blessing and pots surely are needed for PWs challenging PvE

Offline Drive

• 🌙
What are the benefits of high level base again? :-[

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
What are the benefits of high level base again? :-[

Noob !? >:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
I have put in a lot of work to get the base leveled, for a while only 4 people were doing base quest on multiple characters to keep  it leveling, I posted this because I have been told by people that _____ faction has a higher level base, well if that is the case this thread is their chance to prove it.

Level 30 base

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I have put in a lot of work to get the base leveled, for a while only 4 people were doing base quest on multiple characters to keep  it leveling, I posted this because I have been told by people that _____ faction has a higher level base, well if that is the case this thread is their chance to prove it.

All other factions have level 1 base and yours is 30. Now what?

Its fine to be curious and share your achievement but this continuous "show ss, prove it" shit for something pointless after around level 20ish or even before that for this server is nothing but childish bragging.

I mean its awesome you guys made it that far and if thats what floats your boat but in practicality  there's hardly any  advantage to it, so no need to brag or demand ss lol. SS wont make any difference to anything.

Anyways, well done.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf