make TM NPC are a safe zone

Panda_monium

just what the title says...
it gets so annoying when people attack you at the npc >.>

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Been suggested before, and while I love this idea and want it to be put into place (cause TM suppose to be PvE oriented, so why not take out the element of pk that you gotta experience to GET INSIDE) it just doesn't seem likely. Don't really get why, but yea

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
pro mode for the win >> just go blue while you farm dat cape .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
i dont run tm right now but im sure that can be annoying  getting pked  wile setting up

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Dont do it, let kids like Xpend and Worms increase their ego by killing players who farm their gears

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Yeah, sadly just doesn't seem like it'll be added in. v_v

Panda_monium

:c
i am has sad
 :'(

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
why do ppl always cry when they get pked? The point in this game whether it be a mob/boss or person is to kill or be killed.... don't wanna die? i;m sure hello kitty online still exists.  :normal-2:
And yes i have been pked b4 while waiting to do TM. do i care? No.
In my personal opinion get rid of the damn wussy blue button then let the game get less boring.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline KrazyB

sounds to be a really good thing if gms did that and as far as the last person says thats in worms prob they went with a full squad of worms so he would not get pked while he got his TM cape so i say shut the hell up PLAYER and let people post there thoughts here and stay where the real pk is  >:D

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
sounds to be a really good thing if gms did that and as far as the last person says thats in worms prob they went with a full squad of worms so he would not get pked while he got his TM cape so i say shut the hell up PLAYER and let people post there thoughts here and stay where the real pk is  >:D
Actually i work too much so i haven't gotten the cape yet and ask worms i am very lazy and hardly even go to TW's LOL they only keep me cause i am a proud wormie and i love them more then my own family. i dont even do BQ or BH with wormies so lol to you. Now should that matter to you? No. Here is another way of putting what i said. Remove pvp button > increase guild help for quests and farming/leveling >Less alts More main focus > Less alt guilds, small guilds/stronger guilds = better PvP AND PvE easy as that and no need to adjust to balance sht like gear etc.
And what real pk are you relating to?
I have been a long time player of the epw community(day 2 of servers opening pre-tide) i have seen ppl come and go so when ur gone i will laugh at ur minuscule existence and the drought attempt u made to hurt me.
Ppl just keep wanting safety blankets but play with fire makes no damn sense..................
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2014, 03:16 am by Carlos Spicyweiner

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I can't find the quote, but Aga has already said before that this most likely won't be implemented.
Yeah, it's a dick move for people to PK there, but it's the same as GBQ area or Land of Eternal Sleep areas and such, there is a risk to farming or doing quests there if you aren't blue.
This is a PVP game and while it may be a hindrance to your farming, it would only be for a short time. You could always come back later or go blue name. The robe isn't that unbelievably essential that you can't delay it for 30mins or an hour.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
why do ppl always cry when they get pked? The point in this game whether it be a mob/boss or person is to kill or be killed.... don't wanna die? i;m sure hello kitty online still exists.  :normal-2:
And yes i have been pked b4 while waiting to do TM. do i care? No.
In my personal opinion get rid of the damn wussy blue button then let the game get less boring.

Basically this.

You have a button to go blue now, if you don't want to get pk'd, go blue it's not hard. (And don't say something stupid about the fact you have to wait 10 hours to go back to blue or something like that, leave your toon logged in while you're afk or asleep and it'll go away)
YOU'RE the one that's whitenamed. Don't QQ that you got killed.

If you're getting killed everywhere and you don't like it, go blue or get better.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Actually i work too much so i haven't gotten the cape yet and ask worms i am very lazy and hardly even go to TW's LOL they only keep me cause i am a proud wormie and i love them more then my own family. i dont even do BQ or BH with wormies so lol to you. Now should that matter to you? No. Here is another way of putting what i said. Remove pvp button > increase guild help for quests and farming/leveling >Less alts More main focus > Less alt guilds, small guilds/stronger guilds = better PvP AND PvE easy as that and no need to adjust to balance sht like gear etc.
And what real pk are you relating to?
I have been a long time player of the epw community(day 2 of servers opening pre-tide) i have seen ppl come and go so when ur gone i will laugh at ur minuscule existence and the drought attempt u made to hurt me.
Ppl just keep wanting safety blankets but play with fire makes no damn sense..................
First off all the issue is,players killing other players in TM area.
You saying how ure a worms member and you dont attend tw is not gonna solve anything and it doesnt matter much to ppls who get killed when trying to their TM runs.
Yes peoples do come and go,but there are still ppls who camp tm entrance.
Your post is unrelated to the issue or to solving the issue iself.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
First off all the issue is,players killing other players in TM area.
You saying how ure a worms member and you dont attend tw is not gonna solve anything and it doesnt matter much to ppls who get killed when trying to their TM runs.
Yes peoples do come and go,but there are still ppls who camp tm entrance.
Your post is unrelated to the issue or to solving the issue iself.
If you dont like dying use the blue button or safe zone till u can or have backup... or just play a game that doesn't require oneself of qqing over a death. Regardless GM answered this so idk why it's not locked.

Edited by GM: No need to turn this into a drama thread.
Sorry GM, I thought this was a drama thread. I love you. <3
I also love cynix but he doesn't notice me :(
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2014, 05:10 am by Carlos Spicyweiner

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
It's a pve server, what are you crying about, go blue
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin