Epic Perfect World

make r8r tradable?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
as the title say what u think about an open trade r8r gears  ;).

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
absolutely horrible this should not event cross your mind...we are talking 20k ec+ that's not even needed...you seem bored...

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
as the title say what u think about an open trade r8r gears  ;).
Are you drunk? Or stoned or whatever? Dafuq is wrong with you.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Okay seriously.....what's up with these suggestions nowadays? Sounds like the server is high or something.

Offline ibi

WTS 19% phys def + 10 str mystic top for 300k EC, pm me ingame plis

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
why not it's dumb threads day what's wrong with mine  :pig-12: T>3x 3% ct ea wrists for 3x int

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Being able to put my ea's gear on my sin would make me a very happy man. 
I'm basically 40

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Being able to put my ea's gear on my sin would make me a very happy man.
sorry cynix but this only apply for none black ppl. but if it would happened class restricted would be still the same with 200k rep requisite

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
sorry cynix but this only apply for none black ppl. but if it would happened class restricted would be still the same with 200k rep requisite
whew racist.

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE

lol wasn't even funny...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

BRB SS REPORT.   :normal-13:

And why bother class restricting between sins and ea's?  I could understand the boots not being transfered because giving my sin 4aps base would be a bad time.  However, if 2 classes wear the same armor and have the same stat chances, it would seem reasonable that they could share.

Even though it would be really nice to share r8 between my toons, it shouldn't happen.  r8 is one of the few things that people actually have to make for themselves on this server (besides a few people ofc  :normal-3: ).  The work that people have to put in to fix their r8 shouldn't be removed.  I like the idea of knowing that I had the same chances at getting my stats as anyone else.  Paying for exactly the stats you want right away would make a lot of people annoyed.  No need to make things easier than they already are.
I'm basically 40

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
wtf?
Trying to be funny? No one liked that joke.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
wouldn't happen, mainly because no1 would know how to price the r8 gears and people would sell em for extremely high prices

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid idea
still
WTB 2X INT TOP : 100K EC
WTB 3X INT WRIST : 101K EC.
Pm in game : WontHappenKid

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Apalvlsuggestion.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.