Epic Perfect World

EC Donation :o

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Voting 30 accounts = hard work too?
Can I plis

scatterer3

If prices will go up, non-donators will get the dick card. Everyone can get R8, but not the top reshapes including engraves, these two things are aka black holes. Fyi, this was implemented once, and I'm a donator as well which means I am not crying over it, it's not fair, market will die together with newbies.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
If prices will go up, non-donators will get the dick card. Everyone can get R8, but not the top reshapes including engraves, these two things are aka black holes. Fyi, this was implemented once, and I'm a donator as well which means I am not crying over it, it's not fair, market will die together with newbies.
^dat. +1
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nah would destroy market.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I meant that the ec shouldn't be so high,donators already have big amounts of ec cause they sell golds -> ec
making them get instantly ec instead of wasting time on gold-ec sale..won't do any difference except of more donations to server and more geared ppl for pk. Where is the bad thing?

there is a difference .. supply and demand..

if a whole bunch of donators lets say donates for 500-1000+ gold each .

they can't sell all that gold that fast and doesn't instantly get their ECs at hand as you've mentioned..  but who buys those gold ? .. players,, PvE-ers .. farmers.. (even other donators lol) ... ppl can now work for ec and use that to get the gold they need to help level up, gear up till they reach r8 level.. 

if donators,, go straight for ec, and then spend ec on gear at some forge/npc .. those 500-1000ec (from each donator) never touch another player.. and therefore greatly reduces the amount of GOLD available for the non-donators.. and the ones that ARE available through voting or w/e .. will be sold at a much higher inflated price which may result in it being harder for non-donators to gear up..

soo anyways.. you are right there will be no difference (TO THE DONATORS).. other than donators getting their shit faster.. but for other players.. there will be a big difference.. market will get worse..  soo keep it the way it is, where everyone wins.  server still gets the same amount of donations as it will for direct EC for $$ will get it lol.. donators get their ec through non donators in game for an affordable price for the non donators.. so, all wins. :)

tbh donating is for lazy people...

i'll end with ..

bring back donation for ec=higher prices of everything
donators will pay 2x, 3x more than usual for eg. DS with 22 dex just because they have too many ec's and because they CAN! what will bring to the point where everyone will be selling items for more and more...
which means that people who dont donate will have to PvE more=less PvP
people's logic: you donate for ec--> you have lots of ec--> they will raise price for everything not thinking of people who farm for ec. they will just focus on donators who are full of ec, and they will be just thinking of ways how to get more and more ec's from donators.

so opening donation for ec again would be a big mistake

Last Edit: Mar 15, 2014, 11:35 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
... basically.. some people would rather farm in rl to get their gear ..

Saying it like that
sounds worse than a serious gamer lol

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Saying it like that
sounds worse than a serious gamer lol

yeaah, but not really..  for many obvious reasons.. which isn't relevant to this, so i didn't elaborate on that.

edit.. i made changes to my original post on that sentence now, to avoid any confusion or misleading meaning behind it.
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2014, 11:36 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It was just a joke

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
You guys want ec donation back cause i think  you guys want more damas from ecs but if its open again pw market will be destroyed,
better if gm make somthing new exp:- 75 silver per dama from boutique it will be more exciting....
you guys if think make more acc and do vote 3times per day it will be more hard work and waste ur times:D

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
You guys want ec donation back cause i think  you guys want more damas from ecs but if its open again pw market will be destroyed,
better if gm make somthing new exp:- 75 silver per dama from boutique it will be more exciting....
you guys if think make more acc and do vote 3times per day it will be more hard work and waste ur times:D
No. Boutique is fine as it is now.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
no need to donate using ec .. the game is good atm .

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
i suggest just bring back the EC trade by doing trails.......

i like the old ec farming on trails like i get up to 2k ec everyday for 4 trails just alone

+100

Once again Labs your logic is impeccable
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2014, 09:51 pm by Nutters

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Susi

• Old Player
  • EPW Since 2011!
  • Characters: Susi, Hoitsu, Kettu,
  • Faction: Worms
Server is good like this. Just donate and then buy example SLS from boutique... Ppl by them all the time O.O I hate games/servers where donators are OP...
Susi 150lvl R8 Barb
Hoitsu 150lvl R8 Cleric
Kettu 150lvl R8 Veno
Klitoriz 150lvl R8 Psychic

*OLD PLAYER SINCE EPW CAME UP AT 2011*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Server is good like this. Just donate and then buy example SLS from boutique... Ppl by them all the time O.O I hate games/servers where donators are OP...

Played a lot of servers like that xD. Yes I agree server is good like this

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked