Epic Perfect World

Final Fantasy

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
thank god i have ps3 (my bro's actually but who cares) i think imma start playing this c: just hope it won't cost that much e.e
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
So who got the game yesterday ????
i can't wait till Friday.....im so excited...

Amyeria; yes FFXV looks badass BUT remember that PS4 isnt working at his full potential yet  :rolleyes: imagine in 3 years...like FF XVIII or something lol will be massive !
It is already released in my country. My friend got it yesterday.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
It is already released in my country. My friend got it yesterday.

did u see him playing it ? did he giv eu any feedback ?
im curious about the movement of the characters most precisely  :rolleyes:
how fluent is the game mechanics...i remember back in 2001 it was already a big innovation...specially the blitzball game.
 :rolleyes:
did u see him playing it ? did he giv eu any feedback ?
im curious about the movement of the characters most precisely  :rolleyes:
how fluent is the game mechanics...i remember back in 2001 it was already a big innovation...specially the blitzball game.
 :rolleyes:
No. I did not see him playing it. I just saw his post on fb showing off that he already got the game.  ;)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
No. I did not see him playing it. I just saw his post on fb showing off that he already got the game.  ;)
aw "showing off" T___T lets kick him where it hurts the most  >:D

can't believe how i will get mine on Friday.... :-X

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon

Look good

This was my last FF game that I played FFX. But nice memories come again.... :monkey-12:
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014, 09:28 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
FFXII was awesome too *.*
the new battle system presented was kinda nice...althought the negative feedback was higher and they decided to not use it anymore.
now that a new director has stepped in, FFXV will have the same kinda of battle system, we will see waht will happen then.
yes good memories...i'm not watching much about FF X btw...i wanna feel that emotion of playing the game all over again...like the first time...it was amazing...
all i watched was the comparison of before and now, 2001 resolution vs 2014 resolution, the video they released to show some diferences, but nothing much about story or anything.
watched the intro trailer in HD aswell...i couldn't watch anything else lol im too excited and i wanna keep this inside me till Friday.

PS: i edited your post to fit the image, you used url code instead of img  :-\

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
 :tiger-2: ☠EvilTouch☠ you have all permission to edit.  :tiger-42:

THX

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Tomorrow is the day for me  >:D

8am i will have it in my hands  >:D
Limited Edition i hope....althought my country sucks with this kind of stuff....
usually only well known games are shipped here with collectors and limited editions...sucky country  :-X

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Tomorrow is the day for me  >:D

8am i will have it in my hands  >:D
Limited Edition i hope....althought my country sucks with this kind of stuff....
usually only well known games are shipped here with collectors and limited editions...sucky country  :-X

Awww ET nice man. I have been following your topic and every time you updated it I will come and watch the "new development" (I been also a big fan of FF for years now and recently watched the 2 movies of FF you mentioned before and just love it) 1 day to go...I bet the anticipations are killing you...hang in there man. And sorry to hear the down side of things about your country...sounds almost as bad as mine...comes to games and stuff they don't really care... but hey almost there man and to hold it in your hand so awesome..gz   

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i will be going there 8am tomorrow lol
almost there yes  :rolleyes:
actually i got something else in my hands at the moment...i got some awesome news yesterday and today im working on something else...its keeping the FF thoughts away for a bit  :-\

oh and im working on beating LGFFXIII in Hard+  >:D
althought i will put it back in the case tomorrow LOL FF X will kepe me busy for a good time...if i remember correctly FF X + FF X-2 have a lot of hidden stuff to farm things to look for...can't wait lol

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Sweet man I'm really happy for you...

Yes to keep that thoughts of FF captivated could be really a battle tho but yes at least you have LGFFXIII to pursue in the mean time...way to go man

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I stopped Playing Final Fantasy after FFX  :rolleyes: They just not the same as they used to be, and I dont mean graphics wise.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
My brothers came in the mail today, he tried to make me jealous with it. :rolleyes: