I barely play my alts.
Only reasons I play alts are
  • Steroids is banned/muted
  • I need a good tank (sage) for TT or TW
  • Need to farm  SLS (sin)
  • BQ (some times)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
^mysticist and venocist

And where did you put your mystic/veno?  :normal-3:
I'm basically 40

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
It's not possible to transfer characters from account to account directly - the only way to do this would be deleting the char and then recreating it with same data (just different IDs).
But it won't be implemented as it would give people easy way to sell their characters.
Make it ip related
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Ryukenden

• Never Give Up
  • Try your Best to achieve your Dreams
  • Characters: NightWraith Ryukenden
  • Faction: Vendetta
Reason why i had this idea because maybe alot of people wunt all there lvl 150 chars on 1 account and all llow 1 on a different account  i thought it would bring in some money and thx u all for all of yenz replys so far :3:3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Why not just uh.....make toons on one account? And if you have useless low level toons that take up space.....umm....delete :|

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Why not just uh.....make toons on one account? And if you have useless low level toons that take up space.....umm....delete :|

I don't know o:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ryukenden

• Never Give Up
lets say u have 8 lvl 150's and they are all on 2 different accounts and and u have couple 145+ on 1 of those account and u wunt all ur high lvl chars on 1 and all 145 char on another that my point in makeing this idea

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
lets say u have 8 lvl 150's and they are all on 2 different accounts and and u have couple 145+ on 1 of those account and u wunt all ur high lvl chars on 1 and all 145 char on another that my point in makeing this idea
Well if you have 145+ that still aren't 150, you prolly don't play em much, or need em much. Also, why so lazy? TM cape is relatively easy to get. Most of the other stuff can be traded.

Offline Ryukenden

• Never Give Up
Well if you have 145+ that still aren't 150, you prolly don't play em much, or need em much. Also, why so lazy? TM cape is relatively easy to get. Most of the other stuff can be traded.
i dont relly care for the TM cape  o.o

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
i dont relly care for the TM cape  o.o
Wait....why you want them all on one account then? o.O

Offline Ryukenden

• Never Give Up
Wait....why you want them all on one account then? o.O
cant mult log chars cuz  computer laggs really bad  and pain in the ass to log off 1 account and get on aother

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
cant mult log chars cuz  computer laggs really bad  and pain in the ass to log off 1 account and get on aother
Well then uh.....sorry, no response to that o.O all you gotta do after going to character selection is hit the escape key and type in a few letters. It's not really that time/energy consuming. Not unless you type at like 3 words per minute or so.

Offline Ryukenden

• Never Give Up
Well then uh.....sorry, no response to that o.O all you gotta do after going to character selection is hit the escape key and type in a few letters. It's not really that time/energy consuming. Not unless you type at like 3 words per minute or so.
i get white screen for 5 mins -.-

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I've arleady talked about this with a GM and got told it wasnt gonna happen. I still love this idea though. QwQ
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Ryukenden

• Never Give Up
I've arleady talked about this with a GM and got told it wasnt gonna happen. I still love this idea though. QwQ
just gotta keep on tring thats all