Epic Perfect World

items to make R8 reroll slightly easier.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
this may require a lot of work GM side but its just an idea.
We have out stones that give us the added magic or str or channel and so on and so forth.

What do we think about a set of stones only 1 can be used at a time.
this is my example:
STONE OF RANK - CHANNEL
Slightly increase the chance to to receive a random attribute of - % channeling
*Item can not be used with other stones of rank*
Unable to be traded
Unable to be dropped
Unable to be sold

Example 2
STONE OF RANK - MAGIC
Slightly increase the chance to to receive a random attribute of + Magic 
*Item can not be used with other stones of rank*
Unable to be traded
Unable to be dropped
Unable to be sold

Im thinking make i event reward and buy-able with gold like 20 gold or more maybe determine which attributes are better than others and price them based on how nice it is.  [channel and intervals, atk level and def levels being the most expensive.]

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
So....somewhat like refine stones? Well, wouldn't this make it easier to get the stats we want? Too easy, if you ask me. Though not unless the price of these stones is a lot. Maybe 100 ec or so just for 10 - 20% chance of getting the said attribute.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
no your thinking to easy im thinking like a less than 10% boost for sure. R8 still have to be hard to craft just right.
and if it was to be bought useing EC im thinking like 200+ ec just as a starting price.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
no your thinking to easy im thinking like a less than 10% boost for sure. R8 still have to be hard to craft just right.
and if it was to be bought useing EC im thinking like 200+ ec just as a starting price.
So........200+ ec, for <10% boost.
 :normal-19: Isn't it easier to leave things how they are?

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
not when you spending a ton of money on re rolls get absolutely nothing what u need.
your kinda contradicting your self here you make it too cheap then everyone can get nice R8 make it really expensive you dont want to try.

i feel it be well worth a try like i said event item also so get it for free makes it worth the try also

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
forget r8 its fine as is, not to mention agatio to busy on NH
hell yea

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
we have to face that this luck thing is for the birds some people cant make good R8 if there life depended on it. so this may could give them some fighting chance at greatness.

vlntbty

Wasn't this already suggested about an hour ago?

http://epicpw.com/support/reshapping-r8-armourweaon/msg176157/?topicseen#new

If this were implemented how do you think those people who spent hundreds of thousands on their gear just to get what they wanted and some one else gets it with a magic penny? Don't think that'd be too fair. Yes, it sucks when you have crappy luck as I have HORRIBLE luck with R8 stats, but it is what it is. It's supposed to be on who wants to put forth the most effort and try the most to get what they want.  :rolleyes:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<

If this were implemented how do you think those people who spent hundreds of thousands on their gear just to get what they wanted and some one else gets it with a magic penny? Don't think that'd be too fair. Yes, it sucks when you have crappy luck as I have HORRIBLE luck with R8 stats, but it is what it is. It's supposed to be on who wants to put forth the most effort and try the most to get what they want.  :rolleyes:
no it wasnt did you read both threads or are you just assuming they meant the same thing? Because its 2 diff things they are suggesting
hell yea

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
kinda like the idea to be able to choose the stats u want...but...welp...idk how to say this lol, i dont like it either D: my r8r has the worst stats though
Last Edit: Mar 11, 2014, 06:26 am by 天使<3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE

No one forced those people to spend hundreds of thousands on the game...so you can't really say that's not fair LOL  :P

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
these is good idea i think.... for easier stat that we want... O:-)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
No one forced those people to spend hundreds of thousands on the game...so you can't really say that's not fair LOL  :P
Uh...well then no one is forcing you guys to get the same stats by being lazier than those that actually worked for it.

vlntbty

Exactly. lol It is fair. Just some are lazier than others.

And FYI, I meant hundreds of thousands of EC, not real money.  :rolleyes:

Uh...well then no one is forcing you guys to get the same stats by being lazier than those that actually worked for it.