Epic Perfect World

Flys

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I usually like to change my char's fly after a few months, or when I make a new one it's hard to choose a fly, specially because I don't want the same as other char. Most of times I don't even notice when I get enough ET for a fly and when I decide to make one I'm not really sure which... Other than that just seeing them on other people doesn't mean that yes I will like it.

I'm not saying it should be for all flies, only for the ET ones I'd be happy with and I'm not asking this for the NH patch either, I know Agatio is already busy enough with it but maybe other time...

I was thinking to add a quest. You can take it as many flies as they are and you have to choose one fly and it expires after let's say 5mins~ could be less. o.o Or dunno something like that, maybe 1 min? So people won't spam it for a fly and not buy it anymore...
It's just to see how the fly looks on your char, not tradeable. 

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I like the idea of this, but maybe we could make an exchange-able special Event Flight token to allow us to switch between flights if we dont like the one we chose or we want another one. I dont think something like this would be a problem considering how expensive and how much more rare Event flight have become since ET>Warrior Seals was put in.

Offline Elena

I like the idea of this, but maybe we could make an exchange-able special Event Flight token to allow us to switch between flights if we dont like the one we chose or we want another one. I dont think something like this would be a problem considering how expensive and how much more rare Event flight have become since ET>Warrior Seals was put in.
I was thinking about that too but some flies are 20 ET, some are 30 ET so it would be a bit hard to make em. 

scatterer3

ET's are not easy gain-able, I agree, nice idea.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I was thinking about that too but some flies are 20 ET, some are 30 ET so it would be a bit hard to make em. 

There could be made 2 separate items for the exchanges I guess.
Or they don't need to be that expensive anymore.  :monkey-37:

Offline Elena

There could be made 2 separate items for the exchanges I guess.
Or they don't need to be that expensive anymore.  :monkey-37:
Tbh I bought the owl fly for my veno, when I got it I was like "Oh what the ***???? Noooooo! " could have get other fly with 20 ET.  :'( So yea... it's easier this way u dont have to recraft 1bilion times, plus this way u can test on other chars too since ET aren't tradeable and the token would make flies cheaper since some people could look only for the token not the fly and some fly even if they are 30 ET are cheaper than others...

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Elena

Offline Elena

Ppl are geting ec/making trades with event tokens..if the ET Flyers will be exchangeble for the others....if u get 1 flyer u get all.....:\
Make it as a quest. Get a fly for one min. Test it. You like it, buy it, you don't like it, bye. '-'

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Make it as a quest. Get a fly for one min. Test it. You like it, buy it, you don't like it, bye. '-'
Ye..but this is a useless work for coding...why don't u just google the flyer ?o.o ask some1 to show it...it's not like ppl are so bad;\

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Ye..but this is a useless work for coding...why don't u just google the flyer ?o.o ask some1 to show it...it's not like ppl are so bad;\
Sebastian please stop being rude ro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Elena

I stare at the owl for 10mins and I liked it, when I actually used it on my character I didn't like it anymore... It's my logic, some other people might have it too, you know when you see something  at someone else and you like it, when you got it for yourself you don't like it anymore. xD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
yes. i got Abyssal Roc. When i first saw it i was like:AMG ES g0d.
...after i got it. i hated his animation. like. when i stay. it moves too much=RUBBING HIS ***ING BACK ON MY GOD DAMN SHOES. it annoy me. so i npc  :normal-4:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Seems a bit useless..