Epic Perfect World

Harbinger quest item

Offline Sandric

when im doing Goshiki quest i get the green quest from tideborn king and thought it is part of Goshiki quest the quest give's me bulky sea salt then after finished the Goshiki i thought the Bulky sea salt was just a trash so what i did is i cleaned my inventory and sold the trash then after i get the Harbinger quest and surprisingly the bulky sea salt was the quest item needed for this quest and i cant get new quest from tideborn king to get the bulky sea salt again.

GM fix the Harbinger quest
you can get the green quests from elders even if you didnt get the Harbinger quest.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
It doesn't have to do with Goshiki. Goshiki quest starts at the Elder in Raging Tides, the Tideborn King is in the Cloud Temple (above the city, talk to the teleporter in Raging Tides and go to Quest Related where it says "Cloud Temple").

Edit: just checked on my seeker, who does not have the Winter Harbinger quest and never did and he can still get the quest at the Tideborn King, so i'm guessing you still get the item and you can npc it. So yeah, it's something that could use a fix at some point.
     Maybe this could be fixed by making the items unsellable+non discardable+non dropable and having to go to the Winter Harbinger and turning in each item one at a time.
     This way you couldn't loose the item but you could still have the spots free, not that with 80 spots it'll do a difference xD
     Also, the quest is trashable so if something like what i suggested would be done i'd say to make  the items go back in ur inv if u did trash it.
Last Edit: Mar 10, 2014, 04:17 pm by Danidv

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
when im doing Goshiki quest i get the green quest from tideborn king and thought it is part of Goshiki quest the quest give's me bulky sea salt then after finished the Goshiki i thought the Bulky sea salt was just a trash so what i did is i cleaned my inventory and sold the trash then after i get the Harbinger quest and surprisingly the bulky sea salt was the quest item needed for this quest and i cant get new quest from tideborn king to get the bulky sea salt again.

GM fix the Harbinger quest

So u trashed item that u needed and calling GM to FIX????? quest? wow wow wow
1. Its ur fault if u cant finish it
2. Trash Harbinger quest and try to pick again. Happy together thing

this is not tested so u might lose everything. U doin on ur own do not blame me

Offline Sandric

didnt care about this quest though i just want the GM to fix it
1)why did i get the link quest from harbinger even though i didnt get the main quest?
2)and the worst the quest item is tradable.maybe its better that the quest item should put in quest item section in the inventory.

you can get this quest once every char so for some people its a worth quest 200ec and 30st it help alot and i dont want them to experience what ive been through.