Epic Perfect World

What is your favourite area in Perfect World?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Area around 1K. When I first started out on PWI, I ran from Arch to 1K with my level 30 char not knowing I would get murdered along the way. Needless to say, when I arrived to 1K on the map, I couldn't figure out where it was and only afterwards I realized it was way up in the air. So I parked myself over in South Barrier Village instead and that's been my AFK spot since.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Ok guys, my favourite spot is 'north barrier village' it also Worms afk spot and mine too. but u guys try to somthing new thn plzz arrived '312,237' near guardian keep hope t get better experience(beware try this with ur lvl 110 char never try with main acc.)

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Till patch my favorite area are offline

Offline Toxicdagz

• Forever together. <3
  • Characters: Naryn
  • Faction: Paranoia
I would have to say Tellus also, i always go there when i am bored to just sit down, have a nice cold soda, and look at the sky... And i can kill flamingos :3
In this beautiful, cruel world... Life must go on. Right?

Angelica

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
The upcoming area  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Wherever Sabine is because I #1stalker

Angelica

Wherever Sabine is because I #1stalker
:normal-4:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
:normal-4:

????? Wtf is this. My Cookie Rival that I am in WAR with is being stalked???

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Area around 1K. When I first started out on PWI, I ran from Arch to 1K with my level 30 char not knowing I would get murdered along the way. Needless to say, when I arrived to 1K on the map, I couldn't figure out where it was and only afterwards I realized it was way up in the air. So I parked myself over in South Barrier Village instead and that's been my AFK spot since.
omg.I also walked to archosaur!!And once i thought you can buy a wings for wizard anf there was this giant river it was going from ether to plume,so i thought if i can swim to plume i can buy wings there,so it took me over an hour to swim from ether to plume.I was so pissed when i figured i cant use wings on wizard.'-'

Angelica

????? Wtf is this. My Cookie Rival that I am in WAR with is being stalked???
Everyone wants the cookies I'm telling you.  :normal-9:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Lonely Cloud Reef and Shrine of the Immortals, and most of Earthguard and plume because I loved playing both areas in PWI

EricaMurcas

Abbadon or HH 3-X I love the castle feel to it, it really sets the mood for that area.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame