Epic Perfect World

Signatures

Offline Kitiara

Is there anyone that is good with photoshop and can make some good signatures? I will pay for the services of course once i get money back from farming but is there anyone that can possibly make me a sig and avatar icon?

T r i f o r c e

I think Syri is good at it check the forums she made a special post for that, anyways im trying also to get a photo shop program i have alot fantasy and creativity but i need a program to work with

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i think she closed that due to being busy tho
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

T r i f o r c e

awws mkay Ty anyways shewolf :)

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Closed it due to dealing with a lot of stress in-game as it was. It was something I didn't want to add onto it.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

T r i f o r c e

yes i had a feeling like that, shewolf an u confirmed it sorry for the last few days..

Offline Kitiara

its ok no biggy its not super important i shall continue my quest to find someone that can use photoshop and is good at it...

unlike my fail behind that gets confused as soon as i open it xD

ty all and MY QUEST CONTINUES!!!

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
I started a signature request on the off-topic section. But no one has replied with anything so it's buried more and more beneath the new threads. I'm not really for any payment reward, but accept donations if anyone wants. Would it make more sense to have that thread moved here (general section)?
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:25 am by JuJuBeez

Taking Signature Requests -  Click Here!

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I take commissions for everything, so I suppose I could at least make an avatar if you provide me with references of whom or what you want to have drawn o: And it takes a while most likely as I work slowly, but I can do it. Signature... depends. If it's not supposed to be animated then sure.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Can somebody tell me the program they used to create a signature?
Something i can get for free plz

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
Can somebody tell me the program they used to create a signature?
Something i can get for free plz

U could try the program Gimp but I'm not so sure how it works cause I'm not using it..but if u know how to use it u'll be able to make pro stuffs with it..same as with photoshop! :)

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
U could try the program Gimp but I'm not so sure how it works cause I'm not using it..but if u know how to use it u'll be able to make pro stuffs with it..same as with photoshop! :)
thank you!! i'm downloading it now :D

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O

it doesnt work :s imma download again :o

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
thank you!! i'm downloading it now :D
Yw :) hope the program is really as good as I think lmao  ;D U should write a review to me after u tried it  ;)